m.pintosilva90

Jun 14, 2021
Hi can anyone tell me how to unlock Lee and the fight with Malchezaar ? I spend a while looking everywher and have done what I believe to be every thing but have yet to encounter either of them. I believe Malchezaar is in Karazhan but I can't seem to unlock his fight.

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
Hi can anyone tell me how to unlock Lee and the fight with Malchezaar ? I spend a while looking everywher and have done what I believe to be every thing but have yet to encounter either of them. I believe Malchezaar is in Karazhan but I can't seem to unlock his fight.
I haven't played the new addition with Lee yet, but it's been discussed (with a walkthrough) in earlier posts.

To battle Malchezaar, you need to find the 3 runes in the different areas of Karazhan, and click on each one. Once that's completed, a new location will appear on the underground Karazhan map to fight Malchezaar.

m.pintosilva90

Jun 14, 2021
I haven't played the new addition with Lee yet, but it's been discussed (with a walkthrough) in earlier posts.

To battle Malchezaar, you need to find the 3 runes in the different areas of Karazhan, and click on each one. Once that's completed, a new location will appear on the underground Karazhan map to fight Malchezaar.
Thanks for the help, also I have accidentally found Lee in the Gym on a Monday

Reactions: Greysomething

reggiefall

Aug 18, 2018
" 6.2 - Forest troll camp, with quest NPC for a new weapon and some gang.bang scenes, then normal (darkspear) trolls both male and female as new enemies in the jungle. "
I think we will but not so soon
Any more info about future updates?

TaiyoT

Jul 22, 2020
Hi can anyone tell me how to unlock Lee
You need to go to the Gym on a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. You will find Lee next to Vartan in the main lobby. Hire his services and train with him. Lee will give you hints at what you need to do to progress. It will take multiple training sessions, so be patient. :)

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes