Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
How can I fuck Brox? I know it's added long time ago, but I don't know how to do it?
Same as any other follower. Raise his affection level, give a gift at 40/70/100 to unlock sex scenes, scenes at the strip pole, and a mini game (IIRC) at 100 with the final gift. Raise affection by talking (initially) and flirting with him and by training him (with your character) during the day. Sex scenes and talk/flirt options are only available during the day.

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
No, I mean, how "I" can fuck him? This scene from his mini-game, but I don't know how to trigger it?
Oh. Sorry, I misunderstood. I've only seen that in the cheats section. Don't know how to trigger it in-game. And, unfortunately, I deleted all my save games when I recently started with the newest version and have yet to unlock anything with followers yet in my current game.

Same with getting fucked by Osborn. I don't recall being able to trigger that in-game.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
Is there a compilation of the "hidden" underwears and armors? I know some are drops from enemies, but is it both underwear and armor?

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
i love this game.
if the scenes and actions were accompanied by sound effects, even the simplest ones, and some music would be playing in the background, the game would be really outstanding.

blackcuck666

Sep 12, 2020
i love this game.
if the scenes and actions were accompanied by sound effects, even the simplest ones, and some music would be playing in the background, the game would be really outstanding.
There are sounds, tho. Did you activate them in the menu ? It is mute by default, I reckon.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes