onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Where can i find apolo?
Have you unlocked the Nether in Karazhan yet? If not, find the 3 green runes hidden in the 3 main areas of Karazhan. Upon completion, the Nether will be unlocked and you will be able to fight Malcheezar to free Apolo.

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
It looks like after most versions are released the dev has a section for feedback from patreon supporters so maybe that's what is influencing the shape of the game? I don't know I'm very particular about which patreons I support and this isn't one of them.

Feb 3, 2021
Honestly I think Sonpih needs a content advisor, out of all the stuff he could add and create and he picks Tarzan...
I'm assuming his patrons are for it, otherwise we wouldn't have seen more stuff than the GYEE guy.

If he wants to do outside WoW stuff, imo it would be better to just do another project, because WoW human models are kinda....

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
there seems to be a way to give Lee a gift, per the registry key "Sonpih\Lust for Adventure\0_Gift_Lee_h728728613". anyone knows if you can do that?

also registry keys for training the "mouth", "cock/pussy" and "ass" of something called a "SexD" - i'm assuming it's the incubus/succubus at the upper floor of the Lion's Pride inn, but nothing I do with them increases the stats

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
also registry keys for training the "mouth", "cock/pussy" and "ass" of something called a "SexD"
That probably refers to the dungeon of the brothel where you can assign followers to train mouth, cock/pussy, or ass skills each night. Once fully trained they earn money working the dungeon.

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
That probably refers to the dungeon of the brothel where you can assign followers to train mouth, cock/pussy, or ass skills each night. Once fully trained they earn money working the dungeon.
yes but all the character icons are unlocked and maxed out in my brothel - i was just looking thru the game's registry keys and wondered if there's some sort of secret character I havent unlocked yet

May 26, 2020
Am I crazy and remembering shit I made up, or is there a scene where you catch Jeremy(the farm femboy) pissin? Cause if that exists I'm having a hell of a time finding it

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes