besimole

Nov 15, 2021
There are sounds, tho. Did you activate them in the menu ? It is mute by default, I reckon.
I haven't run the game since version 4.X, there was definitely no sound then. I purposely skip many versions of updates so that I can play with pleasure later.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have a walkthru for the mansion? I'm too dumb to figure it out.
Left - Take urn > Give urn to hand > Key on ghost

Right - Take sword from slime > Use bone in pool for shield > Give items to Nilk > Fight slime

Top Left > Touch statue penis > Take stake from mirror > Stake vampire in coffin

Top Right > Take brain from scientist > Take key from scientist > Open cupboard > Take syringe > Uncover and inject syringe

Main room opened. Hope this helps

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Such a lust for adventure! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

/obligatory and probably already done to death

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
I have a really weird issue. All of a sudden, my character picture and all sounds are just gone. And I don't have a save from before the issue happened cuz i noticed it too late. Did this happen to anybody else before and is there any way to fix it?

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
I also have a weird issue, after equipping the BDSM armor I can't equip any other armors. I can swap my underwear and weapons but no matter what I do I can't change my body armor which is pretty bad since that means I can't really do any higher level encounters as my stats are more or less stuck.

Reactions: Kingkyo12

1234fillername1234

Nov 6, 2020
Just so people know:

This game is heavily focused on GAY content, and MALE content. There is some non gay content, but you can tell it's not the focal point at all. There are very few female characters, and very few poses. Some of the scenes have animations and some don't, the animations are very simple loops. If you play as a female most of the content is again focused on the males. You fuck different males with the camera shots and poses being more oriented towards the males.

I am into blowjobs and unfortunately this game offered very little for me. That being said I am all for gay games, I am not into it, but I am sure if you are gay or are into dudes this game will be for you. I just wanted to let people know so they don't waste time.

blackcuck666

Sep 12, 2020
Just so people know:

This game is heavily focused on GAY content, and MALE content. There is some non gay content, but you can tell it's not the focal point at all. There are very few female characters, and very few poses. Some of the scenes have animations and some don't, the animations are very simple loops. If you play as a female most of the content is again focused on the males. You fuck different males with the camera shots and poses being more oriented towards the males.

I am into blowjobs and unfortunately this game offered very little for me. That being said I am all for gay games, I am not into it, but I am sure if you are gay or are into dudes this game will be for you. I just wanted to let people know so they don't waste time.
Also be aware that if you play a female character, you still have a lot of content to explore. I've been playing as female only for a long time, and even though the updates are mostly male focused, female and straight people get content aswell.

Picato3

Aug 31, 2020
VgDLhZULZfc.jpg Next set will include :
6 scenes with the Male Troll Enemy (3M/3F)
5 scenes with the Female Troll Enemy (3M/2F)
4 scenes with the Chieftain where you suck him and then he fucks you (2M/2F)
2-part scene of a gang bang with 3 forest trolls, sucking one while the other two take turns to fuck you (M)

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
Left - Take urn > Give urn to hand > Key on ghost

Right - Take sword from slime > Use bone in pool for shield > Give items to Nilk > Fight slime

Top Left > Touch statue penis > Take stake from mirror > Stake vampire in coffin

Top Right > Take brain from scientist > Take key from scientist > Open cupboard > Take syringe > Uncover and inject syringe

Main room opened. Hope this helps

Doesn't work for me. When I approach the mirror in top left I only get the options "closer" and "leave", no such stake to grab? I'm probably missing something silly here

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes