Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Doesn't work for me. When I approach the mirror in top left I only get the options "closer" and "leave", no such stake to grab? I'm probably missing something silly here
You gotta go to the statue and click on its penis first. It will say something about it acting like a lever and a scream coming from the Blood Mirror.

Reactions: mazzmarello

Kingkyo12

Jul 12, 2019
I also have a weird issue, after equipping the BDSM armor I can't equip any other armors. I can swap my underwear and weapons but no matter what I do I can't change my body armor which is pretty bad since that means I can't really do any higher level encounters as my stats are more or less stuck.
im having this issue also any idea on how to fix it yet?

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
Please just stop these same old useless whining.
If you don't like how Lust For Adventure is developed, go to their and voice with your wallet. :rolleyes:
I mean.. there isn't a valid reason to not have a female variant there, Sonpih would just recycle the very same pose. Not like anyone is demanding a F only scenario here.
Also yeah, people are voting with their wallet; by not being a patron to content that doesn't cater to them. "If you don't like it, don't buy / support it"
People are free to make comments on the distribution of content, whether you like it or not.

I used to happily throw some money at Sonpih when he made content that were more to my tastes, but since he doesn't do that anymore I spend it elsewhere. One person going there and saying "I want F content" will not somehow make him change his mind when the majority there still demands M focused stuff.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean.. there isn't a valid reason to not have a female variant there, Sonpih would just recycle the very same pose. Not like anyone is demanding a F only scenario here.
Also yeah, people are voting with their wallet; by not being a patron to content that doesn't cater to them. "If you don't like it, don't buy / support it"
People are free to make comments on the distribution of content, whether you like it or not.

I used to happily throw some money at Sonpih when he made content that were more to my tastes, but since he doesn't do that anymore I spend it elsewhere. One person going there and saying "I want F content" will not somehow make him change his mind when the majority there still demands M focused stuff.
You are not getting the point, and no matter what you say to make you feel entitled, you are not changing anything.
And no I'm not interested in engaging your petty argument, just like all those reoccurring pointless whining.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

The recycle wouldn't work due to asshole and vagina placement and the fact the bodies are different sizes and I assume Sonpih can't be asked to animate more than he needs to.

RodRyder

Dec 22, 2019
And people are free to criticise your comments, whether YOU like it or not.

See how that works? I know that entitlement and hypocrisy is very strong with the whining bigots of F95 so I won't be surprised if your double standard goes way over your head.

And yet here you are. Whinging that the game caters to sexualities including those other than your own, or slightly prioritizes content for other sexualities above your own, in the typical F95 fashion. Huh... :rolleyes:

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
And people are free to criticise your comments, whether YOU like it or not.
Yeah they are, that's more or less what a forum is about. :)

See how that works? I know that entitlement and hypocrisy is very strong with the whining bigots of F95 so I won't be surprised if your double standard goes way over your head.
Labeling anyone that doesn't agree with your point of view as a bigot is certainly rich, my guy.
And yet here you are. Whinging that the game caters to sexualities including those other than your own, or slightly prioritizes content for other sexualities above your own, in the typical F95 fashion. Huh... :rolleyes:
I mean yeah, I am still somewhat interested in the game, but not enough to throw money at it. It's very clear that the game shifted focus from its earlier inception up until now, and people will make note of that and make their opinions known if desired. Nothing wrong with that. But apparently to some of you saying they'd rather prefer something else is a abhorrent sin. Besides, I'm bisexual, I have character files with both genders. So yapping on about "other" sexualities is pretty moot, at least in relevance to my personal opinion. Can't really speak for everyone else here, I don't like to just generalize people like that. :)

Edit: thinking about it though, I can definitely understand the frustration when people demand other content that isn't to their liking, the whining in the CoC2 / TiTS threads is something.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes