Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
No, the Academy is all-male (one female teacher) but female MCs can't go to the Academy.

I just meant that if you create a female character to play... she won't be able to access the academy.
It turns out that if I play a female character, then Vanilla and Chocolate will remain in the academy?

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I don’t understand how the author does it, but every time he fixes one thing, he immediately breaks another.

I'll state it as it is.
1) I decided to play as a female character. Half of the content is not available at launch. And the saddest thing is that there is no way to go through the scenarios with Lee.
2) Playing as a male character (the same thing happens with a female character). When you take a quest from an NPC, the reward for it is not displayed, and upon completion you do not receive a reward.
3) The bug with Helga was never fixed. Be careful. If you decide to sell Helga something, the game may freeze. Not that it can, it will freeze.
4) There is a 40% chance that the script with Lee will freeze on you

Something like this.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
i’m sure there’s tons of games for straight people… i mean there’s barely anything for gay guys, just let us have this one
There are not so many games.
Here's one who collected them.
They are few? Yes! But not as little as it might seem.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Followers:
Brox/Helena (Yellow) - Comes with the Brothel when you buy it.
Nilk (Red) - Go back to the Haunted Mansion in Duskwood after beating the rooms and "Count Suckula." You can recruit him in the Slime room where you first encountered him.
Dela (Green) - Old Town district by the lamp post.
Adan (Blue) - Old Town district at night, in the Back Alley
Lupin and Vestia (Purple) - You can recruit them after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood.
A'Polo and I'Ris - (White) To recruit them you need to defeat Malchezaar at the top of Karazhan and just talk with the prisoners inside the cages after doing so.
Vanilla & Chocolate (Brown) - After defeating the Demon Principal in Redridge Academy, you can find them in the Principals office.

Slaves:
Osbourne & Ria (Red) - You can buy them from Trixie in the slave market of Deadmines, only if you have the brothel already unlocked, and once you complete her quest.
Tol'Dic & Vul'Ja - (Orange) - They are available in the Pirate Ship of Stranglethorn after completing the Captain's quest.
Grand & Shashyak (Yellow) - Complete the mission from Krypto in the bar (Grim Guzzler) inside Blackrock Depths, of Blackrock Mountain in the Burning Steppes.
Tornak (Green) - Found after defeating Thaurissan in the Blackrock Depths (smaller pic).
Deimos (Blue) - He's in Karazhan. You will find him randomly when crossing the portals to fight demons in Karazhan, but he will be chained up, you'll have to defeat Malchezaar to get the key.

View attachment 3747694

View attachment 3747781
What is the color scheme responsible for?

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
It turns out that if I play a female character, then Vanilla and Chocolate will remain in the academy?
As far as I know. Yes. I'm a gay man. I don't ever play female characters if I don't have to... so I've never tried with a female character. I am only aware of unlocking Vanilla and Chocolate by completing the Academy.

Reactions: Emilen

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
News on bugs.
There are bugs in the Nether and Hall of Pain locations. I won’t describe it, I don’t know the language), but if you are going to visit these locations, keep this in mind.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Very strange metamorphoses happened to my character at the Academy (see fig). I don't have words to describe it.
By the way, I would like to inform the respectable public that I noticed some bugs at the Academy.
They did not significantly affect the gameplay in any way, but they did not exist before.

vsdc-screenshot 2024-07-02 14-10-48-969.jpg

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Very strange metamorphoses happened to my character at the Academy (see fig). I don't have words to describe it.
By the way, I would like to inform the respectable public that I noticed some bugs at the Academy.
They did not significantly affect the gameplay in any way, but they did not exist before.

View attachment 3791548
Curious, are you using an "official" release of the game? I've never encountered the bugs you seem to experience. (And I'm still unsure how you get specific percentages .. 40% with Lee, for example.

I wonder if you have a corrupted install?

This is my version of the scene:

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Curious, are you using an "official" release of the game? I've never encountered the bugs you seem to experience. (And I'm still unsure how you get specific percentages .. 40% with Lee, for example.

I wonder if you have a corrupted install?

This is my version of the scene:
If my game is not from the author (i.e. official), then where can I get the official one?

I closed the question with Lee, because... I'm tired of this problem.
I decided to play through the game again, but something tells me that the problem will remain.

By the way, maybe it's not the game, but my laptop. But I don't know how to check this.

About the picture.
It was exactly the same on previous versions. That is, nothing has changed here.
The author did not imagine that in this plot someone would take off his character’s panties

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes