Here's another interesting fact.
In the book, this frame looks like this (see fig) Character in shorts
2024-07-02_19-05-58.png

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Here's another interesting fact.
In the book, this frame looks like this (see fig) Character in shorts
View attachment 3792997
That's how the scene starts for me as well, but right-clicking with the mouse opens a side-panel with options to remove clothing:

Optionals.png

It's your image that makes me think you have a broken/corrupted install, because my characters have always had their penis when I take off their underwear.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
That's how the scene starts for me as well, but right-clicking with the mouse opens a side-panel with options to remove clothing:

View attachment 3793294

It's your image that makes me think you have a broken/corrupted install, because my characters have always had their penis when I take off their underwear.
I didn't know about this function. The boy's organ returned to its place. With Lee, the situation has not changed. The situation with the Tavern (triggers not working) has also not gone away.

As I wrote before. We have to wait for the update.

Thanks again for the help

• Red Heart
Reactions: HalcyonReign

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022

View attachment 3793294

I decided to check the accuracy of my statement regarding this oddity with the penis.
To do this, I created a new character and went through this branch.
When you view the completed stage, this bug does not exist. and when you go through it for the first time, it is there. To do this, you need to completely remove all your character’s clothes before going to bed.

Снимок экрана 2024-07-05 235928.png

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I think I understand what the problem is. In the game, triggers that activate stages do not always work correctly, hence all the problems.
That is, this could happen to Lee or Zack and even in alchemy class.

And sometimes funny bugs appear like in the photo

Снимок экрана 2024-07-06 091604.png

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lust For Adventure 9.2

It's so weird the scenes don't even fill a full table.
But I don't rly care about this part of the game anyway. They are too feminine for my liking :KEK:
SexPreview_68.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now if someone share the code. :whistle:

Last edited:

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022

Monkey94

May 31, 2022
The game is to slow loading and not responding
Try setting the 'Priority' to 'Real Time' in the Task Manager (Go to TaskManager->click details *while game is running in background*-> click 'Memory' so game pops up in 1st tab-> right click and choose 'Set Priority' to either high or Real Time)
this helps me run mine with music playing in the background, especially on this new patch.

alfa500

Jul 6, 2017
Try setting the 'Priority' to 'Real Time' in the Task Manager (Go to TaskManager->click details *while game is running in background*-> click 'Memory' so game pops up in 1st tab-> right click and choose 'Set Priority' to either high or Real Time)
this helps me run mine with music playing in the background, especially on this new patch.
The same problem

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
He spent a long time getting all the scenes in the game animated, most of it these days is trying to get the boundaries pushed out little by little at a time. He is a solo developer after all.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
He spent a long time getting all the scenes in the game animated, most of it these days is trying to get the boundaries pushed out little by little at a time. He is a solo developer after all.
Hence why is was better with stills and more writing, lack luster animations with awful facial expressions ain't worth the price tag

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes