TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
why dont you go to badik thread and ask the same?
just dont tell me "because im not playing it".
But I'm not, even if my name suggests otherwise! (A name given by my big sister and this was (long) before the other meaning got known in Sweden around mid-90's.) :ROFLMAO:

As this is were we write about Lust Guide, a game that I love much more than another game, I just say that I liked this update..

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustGuide-SuperheroSpecial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF is that shit with super hero minigame crap !!!
Well it seems that the dev is just out of imagination and start adding stupid minigames, he's just killing his game !

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
WTF is that shit with super hero minigame crap !!!
Well it seems that the dev is just out of imagination and start adding stupid minigames, he's just killing his game !
LMAO...I wonder sometimes what goes through a dev's head at times....*Dev internal thoughts* "Ok, I made an MC that's ugly as sin, and too young looking to make any of this story believable...and a premise that has been done a hundred times before. How can I bring in more subscribers...hmmm...people don't really play these VN's to fap, otherwise they wouldn't have downloaded my game. I got it, mini-games! People love those, and I'm sure if I implement sandbox and grinding later on, the subs will come pouring in!"

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WTF?
Calling this "thinking out of the box"? - more likely "trash outside the game"
Wasted time for real content, and a huge backstep.
No clue what stuff dev had taken, but it wasn't worth the money i guess *SIGH

Last edited:

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
First of all, my primary fetish is shotacon, I'm writing this with a special emphasis.
- mc, whose dick is growing for some reason.
- lots of big tits, pretty young women who want to fuck with him.
- MC abused by women
- spontaneous sex even if you do nothing
- adolescence scenario
I want a dislike button, it shouldn't be this hard to produce something a little bit original. I wouldn't even pay a penny for this game.
Post us a link to the games you have produced. Show us all what good looks like.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How is this ok when the MC is clearly about 13? Put a female in the game that age and it'd get banned. Also who the hell gets off on that?!
if you put "female of that age in the game", it doesnt get banned. yet it becomes among the most popular f95z titles.
check the latest update page/s for example...thats just the way f95z roles.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes