wai34567000

Jan 8, 2022
If you choose to break up with Isabella, will there be no plot afterwards? What are the consequences of the two choices?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
If you choose to break up with Isabella, will there be no plot afterwards? What are the consequences of the two choices?
For now, none as the orgy is WIP. She'll simply stop coming over for now. Also, you'll get a chance to make her crawl back eventually at some point if you desire. After the orgy.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I released 0.27.2. Mostly bug fixes (duplicating items, phoenix errors and more), but also added two glosaries (Mizu and Willow). There's no 8mb file this time to update from previous version, so I'd download only if you're affected by the bugs.

Full changelog and download link:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I summoned the Gunner demon, when that content added. But no Demonic scroll on my inventory l. Loaded a previous sace file and did it again. But still no scroll from asara.

I think it is better to add the demonic scroll to the shop at mall

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I summoned the Gunner demon, when that content added. But no Demonic scroll on my inventory l. Loaded a previous sace file and did it again. But still no scroll from asara.

Doesnt it become a spell ? the summon your demon ? Demonology tab ?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
If we don't break up, can't we go to the orgy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't think a shop in the mall would be selling illegal demonology scrolls. By gunner i guess you mean the chort?

Just had a quick look and it should be added no problem. Looks like the one in the pic
screenshot0013.png

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Don't think a shop in the mall would be selling illegal demonology scrolls. By gunner i guess you mean the chort?
Okey.
Then add it the wierd guy's investment who is selling photos & spells at school ???

Regarding that pic;. No. I don't have that thing on my inventory

wai34567000

Jan 8, 2022

Just had a quick look and it should be added no problem. Looks like the one in the pic
View attachment 2630393
Thank you for your answer, but let me ask again, do the two choices have a big impact on the subsequent plot?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Some minor things. Typically highlighted text means, you know, "active", not "inactive", there's at least one event that's got some sort of wonky trigger (invisibility charm for Susan activating if you click on the talisman box when it first becomes an option, but before having even done the first charm for her), and maybe don't have events that activate just by being in a place at a certain time? It's only a minor thing, but getting locked into events just because I happened to be in a place because of a prior event kind of sucks when I have other plans for that time slot.

A not as minor thing, trying to look at Helen's bath slideshow in the gallery shows up an
I've so far only done the Hard version of Egypt, so maybe it's related to that. Haven't messed around with the gallery beyond trying to check out that slideshow, so no idea atm if any of the other entries have the same/similar errors.

It's been a fairly enjoyable game so far, but once it gets polished up a little it'll probably be a fantastic one. Btw, polishing in this context is code for once we get to do something about Klaus. And hopefully the elf racism. Will still be a great game even if we never get to do anything about the elf racism if we at least get to do something about Klaus by the end of the game. Other optimizations are just icing on the cake.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Some minor things. Typically highlighted text means, you know, "active", not "inactive", there's at least one event that's got some sort of wonky trigger (invisibility charm for Susan activating if you click on the talisman box when it first becomes an option, but before having even done the first charm for her), and maybe don't have events that activate just by being in a place at a certain time? It's only a minor thing, but getting locked into events just because I happened to be in a place because of a prior event kind of sucks when I have other plans for that time slot.

A not as minor thing, trying to look at Helen's bath slideshow in the gallery shows up an
I've so far only done the Hard version of Egypt, so maybe it's related to that. Haven't messed around with the gallery beyond trying to check out that slideshow, so no idea atm if any of the other entries have the same/similar errors.

It's been a fairly enjoyable game so far, but once it gets polished up a little it'll probably be a fantastic one. Btw, polishing in this context is code for once we get to do something about Klaus. And hopefully the elf racism. Will still be a great game even if we never get to do anything about the elf racism if we at least get to do something about Klaus by the end of the game. Other optimizations are just icing on the cake.
The slideshow thing was fixed in 0.27.3. Not sure what the cause of it was, but deleting the script file and remaking it exactly the same fixed the issue.
I'll look into the talisman thing. As for being locked in events one after another, I know it's an issue, but that's a question of what is the alternative? Simply not starting an event until you refresh the map is a bit silly. A button to start events also sounds 'meh'. And lastly, yes, you will be able to get Klaus killed in the end.

Thank you for the feedback.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
As for being locked in events one after another, I know it's an issue, but that's a question of what is the alternative? Simply not starting an event until you refresh the map is a bit silly. A button to start events also sounds 'meh'.
I don't think it's silly, but I suppose it's a matter of perspective. I do think that going back to the map to refresh the events is the best option since it allows the player the most freedom to focus on what/who they want to focus on, when they want to do it, but I can understand why you'd think it's silly. In the end it's only a minor thing after all though; it's not like it ruins the game if it stays the way it is.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Ran across this error preventing any further progress. It was during the Klaus rescue reward scene.

No idea how I let this one slip. Oh well. Uploaded a hotfix that weights 10 mb. Keep in mind it will only work on 0.27.3. If you're on 0.27.2, you'll need to download the whole thing.
Android fix will be uploaded in the evening.

Thank u for the report.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Harem [v0.27.3] [Xiongmao] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.27 -> v0.27.3 [14,7 MB]
- - -

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
First, get Natalie pregnant. It's a repeat but I think you need to do it at least once to finish her pregnancy story.
2nd, Natalie repeat.
3rd, Kate repeat before or during pregnancy.
Lust Harem [v0.27.3] [Xiongmao] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.27 -> v0.27.3 [14,7 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Looking quickly at the files, don't think anything's missing. That's a well done job.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes