Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
"Ebola" spell still not in learnable lust ?? Bummer

& Mzuki's presence at park during night, not showing in map

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You do get an option to sneak in later on.
I'm not interested in any option where there are other guys besides the MC at the party. Nor one where the MC poses as someone else. So it depends on this to know if that option interests me.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not interested in any option where there are other guys besides the MC at the party. Nor one where the MC poses as someone else. So it depends on this to know if that option interests me.
You should probably just say to her "ok, I won't go to an orgy" then.
And then when the option to sneak in there behind her back comes up... pass on it.
Since the orgy explicitly has a bunch of other dudes, and sluts that have been passed around by a bunch of other dudes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You should probably just say to her "ok, I won't go to an orgy" then.
And then when the option to sneak in there behind her back comes up... pass on it.
Since the orgy explicitly has a bunch of other dudes, and sluts that have been passed around by a bunch of other dudes.
Like I said, I'm only interested in an orgy if the MC is the only guy. In any case, since no LIs participate in it, my interest is rather low. But my interest in seeing guys other than the MC having sex with anyone is even less.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes