Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
This game suffers from the same thing most sandbox games suffer from. I have like 5 events in the morning, one at noon and none in the evening.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game suffers from the same thing most sandbox games suffer from. I have like 5 events in the morning, one at noon and none in the evening.
And is it really to hard to wait a day to do the events? As far as I remember the grinding in the game is basically non-existent.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Sometimes destiny does not want someone to get what he actually deserve. We know from history that a certain austrian whas the target of many people that want him away but nothing worked. Maybe the protagonist saw with how much he got away despite he should actually get fired to the moon so he decided to just let Karma do it's work in peace. I mean if you want to complain about the protagonist not stepping in, start at their boss. He even once said, that Bauer should actually be fired a longt time ago but it finally is the day when it happened after the thing with the corpses and the necromancer but he is still there.
So either his chef does not want to do anything either despite he is giving the opposite impression or Klaus Bauer is really getting protected by a higher power, be it earthly or metaphysical, and so the people arround him know for better to not interfere as it would make thinks worse.
About the boss not getting rid of Klaus, I agree he should have fired him long ago. IRL, in some countries it's extremely hard to fire people due to the unions. There needs to be hard evidence of repeated misconduct or the employee breaking the law. Some companies actually pay large sums to get people to leave because they can't get them fired.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Willow in the settings can be changed from friend to step sister to sister
And here I was thinking it was the relationship between the headmaster and his daughter Irona, which was first rumored and the mentioned by the Irona herself when she got doped and horny. After seeing what the headmaster looked like, even Klaus would be a step up from that.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And here I was thinking it was the relationship between the headmaster and his daughter Irona, which was first rumored and the mentioned by the Irona herself When she got doped and horny. After seeing what the headmaster looked like, even Klaus would be a step up from that.
Bruh why did you quote me and woke me from my slumber?
I do not control incest

Last edited:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Like I said, I'm only interested in an orgy if the MC is the only guy. In any case, since no LIs participate in it, my interest is rather low. But my interest in seeing guys other than the MC having sex with anyone is even less.
If mc is the only guy there, it’s not an orgy, it’s a gangbang, or the girls running a train on the guy, but certainly not an orgy.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What happens if you change your pc clock and then open the game, would you then be able to do this?
I have no idea, I haven't tried it.

If mc is the only guy there, it’s not an orgy, it’s a gangbang, or the girls running a train on the guy, but certainly not an orgy.
Okay, that's good to know.

In any case, if no LI (main or side) goes to the orgy, then I think the only option that interests me is that the MC doesn't go either.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see it's been awhile since an update. Hopefully this doesn't get the abandoned tag. Pretty good game compared to a lot of others I've played on here.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
so the orgy how many LI's are gonna get fucked by not MC... ya know what nvm sharing aint my thing
According to what the Dev said, no LI is going to the orgy. So if that's the case (and no LI goes, neither main nor side) personally I'm not interested in the orgy, so my MC simply won't go: My main interest in the orgy was to prevent the LIs from having sex with someone other than the MC, in my opinion any sex scene was secondary with respect to that and the only ones that interested me were those with the LIs, main or side, who don't participate.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
According to what the Dev said, no LI is going to the orgy. So if that's the case (and no LI goes, neither main nor side) personally I'm not interested in the orgy, so my MC simply won't go: My main interest in the orgy was to prevent the LIs from having sex with someone other than the MC, in my opinion any sex scene was secondary with respect to that and the only ones that interested me were those with the LIs, main or side, who don't participate.
Excuse me, does this game have lesbian scenes? Hoping that it's optional :giggle:

Reactions: battali0n

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
How does pregnancy work? Is it only a one time deal unlike for example summertime saga where you can do it repeatedly? Got Kate and Natalie pregnanct but can't seem to make them give birth, even after passing 100+ days :unsure:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How does pregnancy work? Is it only a one time deal unlike for example summertime saga where you can do it repeatedly? Got Kate and Natalie pregnanct but can't seem to make them give birth, even after passing 100+ days :unsure:
Mizu and Natalie have given birth in my game, but Kate hasn't. Although the truth is that for now I haven't advanced in her route beyond her telling you that she is pregnant.

Reactions: kaput1577

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Mizu and Natalie have given birth in my game, but Kate hasn't. Although the truth is that for now I haven't advanced in her route beyond her telling you that she is pregnant.
Turns out my game was bugged and was able to talk to the developer about it, thanks for replying!

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes