torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Does Alwyth (the elf) have no glossary page? I've already interacted with her quite a few times, up to the point where we finally learn her name in the theory room, but still can't see her in my glossary.

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Looking forward to new developments with the selling "curses" to students plotline.
I can finally live my dream of roleplaying Kaiki.

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
Apologies, I think this may have been answered but I can't seem to understand how to fix the 'Buy a drink' at the beach hint/event. I did not harass or whatever the girl at the border and just let her through. Now the buy a drink event seems stuck. I spoke with the bartender. He suggested someone else likes the Midori Sour too, but that is it, nothing else triggers at any time of day after that. I'm now near the end of the current content (I think) where we select Chort or Lamashtu with Asara. Can I do anything with the drink event at this point?! I'm not terribly interested in going back to replay from the border check to my current progress point.

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
Apologies, I think this may have been answered but I can't seem to understand how to fix the 'Buy a drink' at the beach hint/event. I did not harass or whatever the girl at the border and just let her through. Now the buy a drink event seems stuck. I spoke with the bartender. He suggested someone else likes the Midori Sour too, but that is it, nothing else triggers at any time of day after that. I'm now near the end of the current content (I think) where we select Chort or Lamashtu with Asara. Can I do anything with the drink event at this point?! I'm not terribly interested in going back to replay from the border check to my current progress point.
did you do it in the evening

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
I've tried every time of day. :(
that's weird because I just went back on one of my saves and just let her pass without harassing her and the event still happened in the evening for me it might be bug I dunno did you use cheats to reset/ change the outcome of the event to see if that works

Last edited:

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
that's weird because I just went back on one of my saves and just let her pass without harassing her and the event still happened in the evening for me it might be bug I dunno did you use cheats to reset/ change the outcome of the event to see if that works
No, didn't use any cheats for the event. What is supposed to happen in the evening? I only have the option for the rich blue-haired woman with the yacht to have sex in the change-room.

And.... of course I say this, go check it again and the event triggers.
:FacePalm:
Thank you asher01

Last edited:

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
No, didn't use any cheats for the event. What is supposed to happen in the evening? I only have the option for the rich blue-haired woman with the yacht to have sex in the change-room.

And.... of course I say this, go check it again and the event triggers.
:FacePalm:
Thank you asher01
your welcome

Reactions: T00L75

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHarem-0.30.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JayAB

Jul 27, 2017
Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.

After the first round of combat I get this error and then it just skips the MCs turn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
for some reason, during the 1in3 minigame the icons scroll rly slowly instead of almost instantly like with older version. even if i hold the skip button new icons come in way to slow to ever realisticly get 3400 points. as i said in older versions the icons came in almost instantly. does anyone have an idea of with this is happening?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes