Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
How do you trigger the party? I did the strategy meeting
XiongmaoToday at 14:35
Fixed. The issue was the introduction of the new triggers. I didn't mark one of the old events as completed, before the new system was introduced.

Gonna have to wait an hour or two until I deal with the other issues and upload the patch

where are the sewers
talk to asara in the library?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Is sandbox avoidable?
No. If it makes any difference, it isn't grindy.
Any help with this error would be greatly appreciated.

After the first round of combat I get this error and then it just skips the MCs turn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd need more info. What battle exactly? What skill did you use? What previous version were you playing?
When I start a saved game I get this error:

And immediately after, this:

Fixed in 0.30.1. Android users will have to wait, but PC and mac is available on itch. You can download a 14mb file.
for some reason, during the 1in3 minigame the icons scroll rly slowly instead of almost instantly like with older version. even if i hold the skip button new icons come in way to slow to ever realisticly get 3400 points. as i said in older versions the icons came in almost instantly. does anyone have an idea of with this is happening?
I'll have a look. Thank u for the report.

Reactions: Ruhrok and BlasKyau

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Sorry for double post! Android version is now uploaded. Should be available on itch in a minute or two.
Also, new 0.30.1B update just hit too for PC/mac. It fixes one extra issue:
-fixed character selection in orgy harem route, which would prevent the player from viewing the extra animations and scenes

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
How can i join the party ?always headmaster got kill and go home..And seem isabella got a new scene but idk how to unlock.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Hi, when loading an older save I get this error:
Are my saves doomed?
Is that the first error you get? There's no reason whatsoever why this would show up otherwise. Something went very wrong with loading the variables.
How can i join the party ?always headmaster got kill and go home..And seem isabella got a new scene but idk how to unlock.
Tell Yua you're attending, a few events back. Also, you need to convince Isabella to help you with your just cause to unlock that scene.

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
Is that the first error you get? There's no reason whatsoever why this would show up otherwise. Something went very wrong with loading the variables.

Tell Yua you're attending, a few events back. Also, you need to convince Isabella to help you with your just cause to unlock that scene.
How can i convince Isabella?either i just breakup with her or i just don't attend the orgy

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
How can i convince Isabella?either i just breakup with her or i just don't attend the orgy

-Visit the arena in the morning (Asara). Nothing happens when i arrive...
Looking at the variables and doing some quick testing, did you originally plan to drug the guys but decided not to attend the party? Think I may have incorrectly set the event requirements in this case. Don't see another way, really.
I should be able to sit down again tomorrow and throw another hotfix.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
First one is
The other one appeared after I clicked rollback and tried to continue, my bad.

Edit: despite errors and some crashes I've got through the new content with old saves.

Last edited:

Boros12

Nov 26, 2019

Looking at the variables and doing some quick testing, did you originally plan to drug the guys but decided not to attend the party? Think I may have incorrectly set the event requirements in this case. Don't see another way, really.
I should be able to sit down again tomorrow and throw another hotfix.
Well i plan to drug the guys and say Isabella "Try and convince her to your just cause" so i was kinda going to the party and keep dating her...

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes