Jan 21, 2022
Well i plan to drug the guys and say Isabella "Try and convince her to your just cause" so i was kinda going to the party and keep dating her...
It seems like you're supposed to reject her during the very first conversation where she asks to go out with you then play along with the seduction magic. Then you're supposed to break up over the orgy and Varess convinces her to show up and make it up to you and then she actually shows up after you're done with everyone else and you pull her aside for sex at the very end but for me it cuts to the headmaster and I couldn't get the sex scene to trigger with whatever I was changing. Saves screwed up so I can't go back and check, but that's my guess.

dialogue mentions drugging the guys so doing that and attending are fine btw

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Xiongmao

I've started the party to see what it's like. Personally, even though the guys are clones and not real people, I don't like it, in reality the only option for me to like the party is that the only guy, clone or non-clone, who has sex is the MC. So I guess the only viable option is no party.

Jan 21, 2022
Xiongmao

I've started the party to see what it's like. Personally, even though the guys are clones and not real people, I don't like it, in reality the only option for me to like the party is that the only guy, clone or non-clone, who has sex is the MC. So I guess the only viable option is no party.
you're given the chance to change your mind when talking to Fabiana after the match with her.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Xiongmao

so the party is why the game landed on the blacklist and i was wondering

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Cleared everything but I get a [Need to proceed with Asara] hint on MC's sister and Fabiana?F---something can't remember her name.

Great as always. Although an update isn't complete without our favorite fox resident kitsune slash policewoman slash Golden priest showing up.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Okay, played from start. Problems:
- Small potions don't work in fights but spend actions. For enemies and your party.
- Pretty much every item can be duped by switching them around. Didn't get how it works.
- Rat flute throws exception. Cannot use it at all. Didn't save error logs.
- Setting Ebola Spirit with this spell that damages over time with percentage of Max HP threw exception. Didn't save error logs.
- In some previous version you could learn ebola by fucking the spirit. Now you cannot. Maybe I fucked something up.
- After some time got stuck with 26 extra manacost on all of the spells and around 30 damage on MC every turn of every battle. No explanations, no logs, looks like game doesn't even know it's killing you.
- Event for Willow telling you about Varess using magic can start before the one in guild, where she watches Varess using magic.

New events never even started on previous saves, which made me redo all game. And it's not the first time. Please do something with backward compatibility already.

Upd:
- Sometimes you cannot spawn skeletons before battle, tells you something that you cannot spawn this unit anymore. I believe it happens after ending battle with summoned skeletons.
- In some fights Exploding clones spell summons only one/none clones instead of two. Also they disappear the next turn?

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
First one is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other one appeared after I clicked rollback and tried to continue, my bad.

Edit: despite errors and some crashes I've got through the new content with old saves.
A bit surprising you didn't have more errors. Anyway, the first error with .activeconds has been fixed in one of the updates. I think 0.30.1B.

this game contains sex with that fairies and with bellybulge?
Yes.
Xiongmao

Burn it down, I say.

How to unlock the scene with the elf(Alwyth)?
The only Alwyth scene is in China. Hit on her after talking to everyone else.
- Small potions don't work in fights but spend actions. For enemies and your party.
- Pretty much every item can be duped by switching them around. Didn't get how it works.
- Setting Ebola Spirit with this spell that damages over time with percentage of Max HP threw exception. Didn't save error logs.
- In some previous version you could learn ebola by fucking the spirit. Now you cannot. Maybe I fucked something up.
- After some time got stuck with 26 extra manacost on all of the spells and around 30 damage on MC every turn of every battle. No explanations, no logs, looks like game doesn't even know it's killing you.
- Event for Willow telling you about Varess using magic can start before the one in guild, where she watches Varess using magic.

New events never even started on previous saves, which made me redo all game. And it's not the first time. Please do something with backward compatibility already.

Upd:
- Sometimes you cannot spawn skeletons before battle, tells you something that you cannot spawn this unit anymore. I believe it happens after ending battle with summoned skeletons.
- In some fights Exploding clones spell summons only one/none clones instead of two. Also they disappear the next turn?
I'l look into these. Thanks.

Reactions: BlasKyau

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Oh, just remembered another good one:
- In mage and arena duels mana burn restored mana to enemy by stealing it from me.

And another upd:
- When all 6 summon slots are full nobody in your party can use any spells or abilities.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I skipped event with Asu's mom(when she's drunk). Does it mean I've refused her storyline completely? I thought it gonna have bad consequences (Asuka hinted earlier that I'll dump her just after banging).

Do I have to replay from the start to resume her story? I dont have saves from that conversation.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021

Upd:
Had a look at the issues.
-small potions - can't recreate this one on an old save and a new one. First battle against 3 rats with Asara, all potions work fine
-duping items - U can dupe items by equipping/unequipping them and rolling back, but this causes issues with character stats. Hence rollback is disabled after equipping items. Not the perfect solution but WIP
-rat flute got fixed
-ebola girl got fixed. Well spotted. It wasn't just that one spell
-u could never learn the ebola spell, I'm afraid
-26 extra mana cost - can't recreate this one I'm afraid. Tried messing with mana burn but no luck. I'll have a look at cotard's syndrome later too
-Willow's event - very well spotted. Honestly idk how I missed this one. Rather obvious
-new events not starting - mostly fixed this now
-not being able to spawn skellies - I think this is very case specific. I had these issues sometimes, but I thought i had them resolved. What battle did u struggle to summon them in? Might be other things too, like dying
-I'll have another look at the clones too. Later tho

Oh, just remembered another good one:
- In mage and arena duels mana burn restored mana to enemy by stealing it from me.

And another upd:
- When all 6 summon slots are full nobody in your party can use any spells or abilities.
As for these two:
-tried pretty much everything with the mana burn and no luck in recreating it. Maybe it used drain mana?
-6 summons slots - still pending a test. I gtg for a short while

Thank you for all the reports. Appreciate it.

Update 0.30.1E just dropped for PC and mac. Android should be up in 10-20 minutes.

How to get the yua scene in the party
Attend the orgy. There's two gallery entries. One for drugging, one for simply attending. They are mostly the same, but drugging has more animations. Lots more.

I skipped event with Asu's mom(when she's drunk). Does it mean I've refused her storyline completely? I thought it gonna have bad consequences (Asuka hinted earlier that I'll dump her just after banging).

Do I have to replay from the start to resume her story? I dont have saves from that conversation.
I'm afraid so. If ever in doubt and unsure what to do, follow Varess' advice and 'think with your dick'.

Reactions: NeonSelf
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes