Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Not saying that it's necessarily a bad mechanic, just that it could be done with the exact same, or very simillar effect without inconveniencing the player as much. Specializing is one thing, but I find you can't really be doing what you want in the harder fights like the fairies, where I had to really experiment with every spell I had until I found what works.

Found one more thing, when I kill the last enemy with "All minions attack", I lose.
The 'all minions attack' should be fixed in 0.30.1F. As jexyheir confirmed.
I decided to specifically download it, so that I could recreate issues. Now patched to F.

It's a new save but I started it without closing the game on 0.30.0 right after trying to load old saves and possibly clicked couple of ignores. So potions could very well be game still running on ignore.

As I said new saves.
Now found it is connected with Kraepelin clones. Each use give 2 ticks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drain mana, Party slots, Fire ground broken on version F.
Can confirm that All minions attack & spell slots indeed fixed.
Thank you for the confirmation and extra details. Appreciate it.
Kraepelin have been a pain since forever. I'll try and get all these fixed tomorrow.
Most triggers (or all of them, I hope) should have been fixed in 0.30.1E. Did you update the game?

thx, new hotfix 0.30.1E helped with my problem(y)
Glad to hear it. Sorry about the issues.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
I have downloaded the v0.30.F and still I got bugg not triggered no asara quest for 0.30.F and other characters are saying that proceeds with Asara quest , Anyone help

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
How to unlock these scenes? View attachment 3008466
First is Natalie's pregnancy repeat. 2nd is Eliz repeat (doggy or titjob, not sure). Third is Kate, first time on beach or one of the pregnancy stuff.
I have downloaded the v0.30.F and still I got bugg not triggered no asara quest for 0.30.F and other characters are saying that proceeds with Asara quest , Anyone help
What's the last Asara's completed event? It says in her glossary. Also, which characters say to proceed with her story?

If last Asara's event is 13th or 14th, then it's simply a hint bug I need to figure out yet. Think only Willow's hint says to proceed with Asara's story, but that's about it. There is no actual content to be done. Just an old event that was already completed.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Kraepelin have been a pain since forever.
It is a shame that it's a pain cause this is maybe the best spell in the game. So I was way too curious and did what I tend not to do, sorry for that.
Most likely problem is invRemove() inside clones while wearing shoes with -1 manacost. Gives us nice little extra_mp -= -1.
But global problem of this spell is that you're unnecessarily making actual clone and then clean it up. When you should create clean dummy and copy from caster only needed info, which is sprite and whatever damage is scaling from.

Which actually still leaves us with unsolved mystery of phantom damage every turn. Just load my 2-1 save, turn on invis before fight and stand doing nothing. You'll get 26 dmg every turn which doesn't correlate with anything. I have no ideas.
Upd:
So yeah I believe I found the culprit. Most likely it is clones decrementing every increased stat possible by your equip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muityek

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
i guess its a bug that mana and health potions used in fights does nothing and vanishs
What patch are you on? This was most likely caused by .vfx not being set to None. Update to 0.30.1F if you haven't already.

It is a shame that it's a pain cause this is maybe the best spell in the game. So I was way too curious and did what I tend not to do, sorry for that.
Most likely problem is invRemove() inside clones while wearing shoes with -1 manacost. Gives us nice little extra_mp -= -1.
But global problem of this spell is that you're unnecessarily making actual clone and then clean it up. When you should create clean dummy and copy from caster only needed info, which is sprite and whatever damage is scaling from.

Which actually still leaves us with unsolved mystery of phantom damage every turn. Just load my 2-1 save, turn on invis before fight and stand doing nothing. You'll get 26 dmg every turn which doesn't correlate with anything. I have no ideas.
Upd:
So yeah I believe I found the culprit. Most likely it is clones decrementing every increased stat possible by your equip.
Yeah, regen HP was my culprit before I even took a look. It does not show up in the combatlog as it would completely spam it with 8 characters. I'd need to put it into a single line for all players.
Kraepelin are a pain to work on due to the issues, but they're one of my favorite spells too.

I'll have a look today after I get home from work.

Nice regen is regening my health into ground. Just like IRL.
Hang in there mate. We're all gonna make it.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
First is Natalie's pregnancy repeat. 2nd is Eliz repeat (doggy or titjob, not sure). Third is Kate, first time on beach or one of the pregnancy stuff.

What's the last Asara's completed event? It says in her glossary. Also, which characters say to proceed with her story?

If last Asara's event is 13th or 14th, then it's simply a hint bug I need to figure out yet. Think only Willow's hint says to proceed with Asara's story, but that's about it. There is no actual content to be done. Just an old event that was already completed.
Last event was 14 and Fabiana , Hanako and Elf Alwyth

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Are there child birth events for Kate and burger manager?
Not yet, no.
pregnancy content or ending only?
Yes, there is pregnancy content. You can knock up 4 characters.
I remember you. Alwyth, Fabiana and Hanako are most certainly leftover events from China. I forgot to close their events if you skipped their content there. Most people go through with it, so it doesn't show up for them anyway.
Not sure why Willow is still saying that though. Closing asa_sidestory5 should have done the job for you. Anyway, I improved the debug screen. When the update lands, use 'debug' again, we'll find out.

Glad to see at least a few people have gone that route.

View attachment 3010862
Help for gallery ,how to unlock
First 3, Helen's minigames or magazines if minigame is off. 4th - Eliz titjob repeat. 5th - battle minigame I believe. 6th, convince Bella to help you in your just cause. 7th, date Mia during the arena wargame and take her for a quickie.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
natalie sex animation on the yacht needs fixing, her shoulder is flanking around
Which one? Pregnancy? Repeat? First yacht scene? There's quite a few.
How do you drug the guys? My mc went straight into burning the place down
I tested these two routes excessively. Are you sure you simply didn't select to burn it down?

@jexyheir, I tested the issues you mentioned. Most stuff is now fixed. Pretty much all of them, except for fire ground that I can't recreate on your saves either. Definitely not an issue with immunities though, as the condition is applied. Any more hints or a save file with the issue present?

Drain mana was also an issue with Kraepelin's clones. It affected the arcane tome that increases mana drain and resistance.
I fixed all players' stats. You'll have to requip your equipment.
Update is now live, here's the changelog:
Thank you to everyone for bringing up the bugs and issues.

Reactions: Ssato243

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
when using the flute on the pestilence spirit in the sewers i get the following:

no effect is applied

previously i had something similar with the crystal golem which led to him doing nothing.

bugs aside the game is hilarious.

edit:
another thing is, hat i seem to be unable to use potions during a fight.
the same is true for the enemies.
you get to hear the drinking sound but nothing happens.
only exception that i noticed so far is asara during the arena fight.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes