Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Attend the orgy. There's two gallery entries. One for drugging, one for simply attending. They are mostly the same, but drugging has more animations. Lots more.
I couldn't attend the orgy. After going to the dance room. The principal fight happens.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
A bit surprising you didn't have more errors. Anyway, the first error with .activeconds has been fixed in one of the updates. I think 0.30.1B.
Don't worry, I did get a ton of errors constantly, but most of them could be ignored. Majority of them happened in battles or when using potions.
I will try the fixed version to see the orgy scene (and to make sure that ignoring so many errors didn't break anything).

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Where can I learn the newer spells like Alzheimer's thievery?
Error on sleeping after battle. Traceback file attached.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
The sacrifical equipment doesn't seem to do anything. My hp and mp stay the same after putting them on. Also is there somewhere I could buy better equipment? + 5 hp from a ring feels like nothing.

The battle with the crystal guy (4th floor) seems bugged, I get an exception on his turn or whenever I try to give him a debuff.

Also, what's the point of the whole skill points mechanic? Since you're limited to 8 spells anyway, all it does is make you learn and unlearn spells in a grindy way, since it costs money.
This just means it's time consuming to try out spells, experiment with builds, etc. Why not let the player learn everything and save them the pain? I personally learned a spell and realized it's really bad and I will most likely neve use it, so it was actually easier to load a save (one that wasn't immediately prior) than to pay for the book, and lose even more money, never mind the whole mastery thing.
Just doesn't seem like good design to me.

Boros12

Nov 26, 2019
It seems like you're supposed to reject her during the very first conversation where she asks to go out with you then play along with the seduction magic. Then you're supposed to break up over the orgy and Varess convinces her to show up and make it up to you and then she actually shows up after you're done with everyone else and you pull her aside for sex at the very end but for me it cuts to the headmaster and I couldn't get the sex scene to trigger with whatever I was changing. Saves screwed up so I can't go back and check, but that's my guess.

dialogue mentions drugging the guys so doing that and attending are fine btw
thx, i try to break up with her and see if the Asara event with the arena starts... it's just a shame that not all choices work (at least for me)

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
The sacrifical equipment doesn't seem to do anything. My hp and mp stay the same after putting them on. Also is there somewhere I could buy better equipment? + 5 hp from a ring feels like nothing.

The battle with the crystal guy (4th floor) seems bugged, I get an exception on his turn or whenever I try to give him a debuff.

Also, what's the point of the whole skill points mechanic? Since you're limited to 8 spells anyway, all it does is make you learn and unlearn spells in a grindy way, since it costs money.
This just means it's time consuming to try out spells, experiment with builds, etc. Why not let the player learn everything and save them the pain? I personally learned a spell and realized it's really bad and I will most likely neve use it, so it was actually easier to load a save (one that wasn't immediately prior) than to pay for the book, and lose even more money, never mind the whole mastery thing.
Just doesn't seem like good design to me.
Found the issue with the sacrifical set. No idea how I missed it. Maybe I didn't, but simply forgot to change a few things. It'll be fixed with the next hotfix.
I'm aware of the crystal guy. Don't think it's the debuff, but the fact he has no skills. If the skill works on other enemies, it's probably not at fault.

As for the skillpoints, grind and money - it's a good point. I don't exactly wanna abandon it altogether as a little handicap and careful choosing of skills should be there, I believe. Still, the player shouldn't be forced to pointlessly reload the game just to test stuff. I'll think about other alternatives.
Thank you.
thx, i try to break up with her and see if the Asara event with the arena starts... it's just a shame that not all choices work (at least for me)
Most triggers (or all of them, I hope) should have been fixed in 0.30.1E. Did you update the game?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Error while using glossary. Traceback attached.
Sorry, missed your post. Display_name should have been added after loading the game. I'm guessing you had another error and rolled back or something else went wrong when loading the save for the first time after updating.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Redownloaded game. Rechecking.

-u could never learn the ebola spell, I'm afraid
I believe I had it in last saves, don't have working ones anymore so no point in arguing about that one.

-small potions - can't recreate this one on an old save and a new one. First battle against 3 rats with Asara, all potions work fine
Can't recreate now. Must say that it was on 0.30.0, not B, not E. Maybe something changed in between? Definitely recall how in duels enemies spend full turn to not heal.

-26 extra mana cost - can't recreate this one I'm afraid. Tried messing with mana burn but no luck. I'll have a look at cotard's syndrome later too
Manacost rose from what it was. Growing every battle or level? Damage still same. Attached saves with it. Must say that saves are contaminated with added money and some skillpoints via URM. Both shouldn't be problem though cause it started way later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-tried pretty much everything with the mana burn and no luck in recreating it. Maybe it used drain mana?
It is drain mana I'm talking about, just learned that burn mana is a different spell. Save 2-1 is just before this fight has it.

-not being able to spawn skellies - I think this is very case specific. I had these issues sometimes, but I thought i had them resolved. What battle did u struggle to summon them in? Might be other things too, like dying
-I'll have another look at the clones too. Later tho
I think this is pretty much same issue and it's all connected to how slots for summons work. Might be mistaking but seems like slots not cleaning after some actions.
- Example of 1 skeleton while half of slots available. You need to finish fight with summons still alive and quit practice. Next practice some slots unavailable for those skellies.
- 2 slots available - still 1 clone

Also new one from this testing:
- Fire ground doesn't do initial damage. This wasn't the case in 0.30.0.

- If "All Minions Attack" kills last enemy then you lose

- Skeleton/zombie killed enemy - it still alive with 0 hp. Next time it updates hp it dies instantly but still.

While I'm at it: All slots - no spells, Uriak can still use skills, so my bad.

Last edited:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
As for the skillpoints, grind and money - it's a good point. I don't exactly wanna abandon it altogether as a little handicap and careful choosing of skills should be there, I believe. Still, the player shouldn't be forced to pointlessly reload the game just to test stuff. I'll think about other alternatives.
Thank you.
Maybe the mastery could be replaced with simply buffing spells from the school which the player has equipped the most spells from. Or maybe some special spell slots, maybe ones that can only be equipped with spells from one school.

As for the skill points, you could maybe simply use them to purchase some buffs, something like spend 5 points to boost mastery spells by X% amount, or just +50hp or something.

These are just ideas that popped into my head, hopefully they might give you an inspiration.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Redownloaded game. Rechecking.

I believe I had it in last saves, don't have working ones anymore so no point in arguing about that one.

Can't recreate now. Must say that it was on 0.30.0, not B, not E. Maybe something changed in between? Definitely recall how in duels enemies spend full turn to not heal.

Manacost rose from what it was. Growing every battle or level? Damage still same. Attached saves with it. Must say that saves are contaminated with added money and some skillpoints via URM. Both shouldn't be problem though cause it started way later.

It is drain mana I'm talking about, just learned that burn mana is a different spell. Save 2-1 is just before this fight has it.

I think this is pretty much same issue and it's all connected to how slots for summons work. Might be mistaking but seems like slots not cleaning after some actions.
- Example of 1 skeleton while half of slots available. You need to finish fight with summons still alive and quit practice. Next practice some slots unavailable for those skellies.
- 2 slots available - still 1 clone

Also new one from this testing:
- Fire ground doesn't do initial damage. This wasn't the case in 0.30.0.

- If "All Minions Attack" kills last enemy then you lose

- Skeleton/zombie killed enemy - it still alive with 0 hp. Next time it updates hp it dies instantly but still.

While I'm at it: All slots - no spells, Uriak can still use skills, so my bad.
I really never added the ebola spell. 100%. Doesn't really matter though
Potions were missing .vfx in the early save. Older saves only. If u hit 'ignore' during that error, chances are this was it.
Manacost - I'll have a look. There were issues with that in the past. Is this an older save? If not, something broke again.
Drain mana - I'll check it later. Worked just fine when I tested it an hour ago
Party slots - probably tomorrow
Fire ground - this was an old issue with immunities that was fixed. Interesting it came back. I'll see if I can recreate it. Last time it happened after the fairies fight or maybe the mana wyrm
All minions attack & spell slots - these are fixed in 0.30.1E and 0.30.1F (should be at least)

I'm guessing you're on 0.30.1D from this website? If you're on PC you can download a 14mb file on itch.
Once again, thanks for bringing these to my attention.

Maybe the mastery could be replaced with simply buffing spells from the school which the player has equipped the most spells from. Or maybe some special spell slots, maybe ones that can only be equipped with spells from one school.

As for the skill points, you could maybe simply use them to purchase some buffs, something like spend 5 points to boost mastery spells by X% amount, or just +50hp or something.

These are just ideas that popped into my head, hopefully they might give you an inspiration.
Masteries are there to encourage specializing in one/two direction. Like builds in guild wars 1. You can still select other spells, but they're not as effective if you don't have the mastery.
As for skillpoints, yes. It requires some thought. I'll leave it for another day when I'm done with hotfixing the bugs.
Thank you.

Oh, yes, for anyone reading. 0.30.1F is available. Changelog link is the same:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Any LIs involved in the party? :sick:
The Dev said no, but after Yua's first scene, I saw that there was sex between one of the clones and a girl (I couldn't say who) and I closed the game, so I can't say for sure.

Reactions: linkinn

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Masteries are there to encourage specializing in one/two direction. Like builds in guild wars 1. You can still select other spells, but they're not as effective if you don't have the mastery.
As for skillpoints, yes. It requires some thought. I'll leave it for another day when I'm done with hotfixing the bugs.
Thank you.
Not saying that it's necessarily a bad mechanic, just that it could be done with the exact same, or very simillar effect without inconveniencing the player as much. Specializing is one thing, but I find you can't really be doing what you want in the harder fights like the fairies, where I had to really experiment with every spell I had until I found what works.

Found one more thing, when I kill the last enemy with "All minions attack", I lose.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
I'm guessing you're on 0.30.1D
I decided to specifically download it, so that I could recreate issues. Now patched to F.

Potions were missing .vfx in the early save. Older saves only. If u hit 'ignore' during that error, chances are this was it.
It's a new save but I started it without closing the game on 0.30.0 right after trying to load old saves and possibly clicked couple of ignores. So potions could very well be game still running on ignore.

Manacost - I'll have a look. There were issues with that in the past. Is this an older save? If not, something broke again.
As I said new saves.
Now found it is connected with Kraepelin clones. Each use give 2 ticks.

Drain mana, Party slots, Fire ground broken on version F.
Can confirm that All minions attack & spell slots indeed fixed.

Last edited:

Boros12

Nov 26, 2019
Most triggers (or all of them, I hope) should have been fixed in 0.30.1E. Did you update the game?
[/QUOTE]

thx, new hotfix 0.30.1E helped with my problem(y)

Reactions: Xiongmao
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes