mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Like I said, I'm only interested in an orgy if the MC is the only guy. In any case, since no LIs participate in it, my interest is rather low. But my interest in seeing guys other than the MC having sex with anyone is even less.
it is hard to resist my OCD desire to 100% every game I play.
But I have been learning to let go and skip some optional content I dislike.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it is hard to resist my OCD desire to 100% every game I play.
But I have been learning to let go and skip some optional content I dislike.
Actually the option that I am most likely to choose is not to go to the party. If no LIs are going (which I prefer, I'm not excited that any of the LIs are willing to go to an orgy), I don't see the need to go. Anyway, if all the conditions I have indicated are met, I might be interested in going.

Reactions: mrttao

Terror of death

Feb 13, 2021
okay I'm stuck have to go to the sewer to continue the quest but I'm not finding it. Where do I need to go? Tried talking to Asara but the options are practice and fun.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Speaking of the sewers, how large are they, roughly? I've unfortunately reached a point where I have literally nothing else I can do besides deal with an unfortunately poor combat system. I assume that the training with Asara will be considered complete after I've fought the boss I've read mentioned, I'm just not sure how many "rooms" that'll be

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Speaking of the sewers, how large are they, roughly? I've unfortunately reached a point where I have literally nothing else I can do besides deal with an unfortunately poor combat system. I assume that the training with Asara will be considered complete after I've fought the boss I've read mentioned, I'm just not sure how many "rooms" that'll be
Raid every rooms. Get that done

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Been a while since I last checked, but I think you only have to do 8-10 rooms to get to the boss, if you go directly. You could also switch off the battle minigame if you don't like it. Talking to Asara will then take you directly to the events.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Been a while since I last checked, but I think you only have to do 8-10 rooms to get to the boss, if you go directly. You could also switch off the battle minigame if you don't like it. Talking to Asara will then take you directly to the events.
Oh I've definitely considered turning the battles off lol. But I've been determined to complete the game without turning the minigames off. For events at any rate; money grinding I definitely turned the minigame off lol

PawnE4

Jun 13, 2023
I got a problem, there's supposed to be a girl here during the day acording to the hints and the icon, but I got there and regardles of the time - morning, noon, afternnon, evening - I find nothing, just some plants, I'm missing something?
the version is 0.27.3

1687307974431.png 1687308105922.png

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
am here again, going to play again, horny again. I mean am always horny 24/7, so what's the difference? cuz titties!

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
Is the elite skill only can add one to the active list? Try to add another one but nothing happen

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes