Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Serious question, any nuns in the game?
Not at the moment. There is a priestess planned for the next update that didn't make it into this one and possibly other nuns as side characters in future updates but I can't say when you're gonna end up in bed with them.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, Klaus at the karaoke bar after the second Amanda walked in until he walked out had my actually laughing out loud.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
-the 1in3 minigame can be still activated if you switch it off, giving you 2 scenes of the hero working. Doing so twice will trigger the sex scene with the manager
Xiongmao. Does this mean that if you play the minigame twice you get the scene regardless of the score you got?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
As for incest. Patreon rules demand I answer 'no' to this question but it's a bit vague and I'm looking into it. Don't know if they mean the real thing only or not.
you should consider switching off patreon, they hardline against all incest themed content when it's been reported. so yes even step-cest. not only that but mind-control themed stuff as well. which i assume may be an important part of this game to some extent. (haven't played yet)

so yea, imo you should ditch the SJW run school board meeting that is patreon.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
As for incest. Patreon rules demand I answer 'no' to this question but it's a bit vague and I'm looking into it. Don't know if they mean the real thing only or not.
Not sure if you've made any headway on this matter since this post, but to add to the fellow above me; they are quite strict, though smaller projects can fly under the radar for months. There are two popular work arounds that many dev here use: 1. make a "restoration patch" and post it here or somewhere else like lewdpatcher which can restore content you need to cut to make it patreon safe (some people consider this a risk as well but others don't, you'll have to make that call) or 2. while you're still small and it wouldn't be a massive ordeal, switch to a more carefree playform like subscribestar (last I checked they don't give fuck as long as you're not using real humans).

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
@Xiongmao. Does this mean that if you play the minigame twice you get the scene regardless of the score you got?
You need to switch off the minigame, meaning you don't play it at all. It's only a workaround for people who skip them or until I come up with a way of improving the minigame.
Keeping the minigame on means you still have to score about 3400 or something (don't remember, I may have lowered it).
so wheres this preggo girl i can have fun with?
Beach. Proceed with Asuka's story, then hang out with Natalie once and then check out the bar.
@Xiongmao
Image Missing error
No idea how I ended up deleting that, boggles my mind. Thanks for the report.

As for patreon. Thank you for the advice. I'll consider all options.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
You need to switch off the minigame, meaning you don't play it at all. It's only a workaround for people who skip them or until I come up with a way of improving the minigame.
Keeping the minigame on means you still have to score about 3400 or something (don't remember, I may have lowered it).

Beach. Proceed with Asuka's story, then hang out with Natalie once and then check out the bar.

No idea how I ended up deleting that, boggles my mind. Thanks for the report.

As for patreon. Thank you for the advice. I'll consider all options.
Xiongmao
Why not displaying name there ??

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's fine. I had no intention of having the minigames activated anyway.

In my first game, I "pass" the minigames thanks to the time running out while I was doing other things. I think the only one I played is the one with the rats because I had no confidence in what would happen if I lost (and because in RPGs I don't like to lose any combat, so the option of losing this one wasn't in my plans)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Disappointed at the headmaster & irisha scene. Developer should have avoided it.

Android user here. Port is good. Working well

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Disappointed at the headmaster & irisha scene. Developer should have avoided it.

Android user here. Port is good. Working well
I certainly would have preferred not to see it. After it Irisha doesn't interest me at all. It's good that she is a side character and not a main LI.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Harem [v0.15] [Xiongmao] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,46 GB / 671 MB - LustHarem-0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,43 GB / 637 MB - LustHarem-0.15-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes