Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
That when it happens? I don't remember the MC talking to a pregnant woman beyond what happens the first time on the beach (with the MC's sand castle).
Not included in hints ;
After that scene u mentioned (not necessarily next to that scene), Go to beach at night & talk with Natalie (Bar). Then morning at beach there is a sex scene with nat. But after that when a pregnant woman invites mc for making out, my mc rejecting always. IDK i messed up with settings or something like that

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not included in hints ;
After that scene u mentioned (not necessarily next to that scene), Go to beach at night & talk with Natalie (Bar). Then morning at beach there is a sex scene with nat. But after that when a pregnant woman invites mc for making out, my mc rejecting always. IDK i messed up with settings or something like that
Ok. After finishing the scene I haven't returned to the beach. The same I try and tell you what happens to me. Do you have to go to the beach at a specific time for the scene with the pregnant woman to take place?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ok. After finishing the scene I haven't returned to the beach. The same I try and tell you what happens to me. Do you have to go to the beach at a specific time for the scene with the pregnant woman to take place?
Nah.
First go to beach bar at night. Then any morning at beach

Reactions: BlasKyau

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Fun game. However I encountered a bug while doing the first battle minigame. I can ignore it and continue but I thought I'd post it here just in case. This appears to happen after every attack when the damage numbers appear over the rats.
Thanks for the report. Somehow I haven't encountered this at all on my laptop, pc nor phone and I still don't. I'll look into it and try to figure something out. I'll also add some hints on what score to get in the burger game.
Glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks.

Why my mc always saying "no" to preggo girl at beach when she invites him ??
I'm gonna need more details. Honestly don't remember the mc ever saying no to sex without giving you the option to. Unless you mean the ugly one.
Edit: Right. Haven't noticed there's 6 pages in the threat now. The preg woman Allan is talking about isn't scorable. Didn't think anyone would want to. She was supposed to be the ugly one.
There is anoher pregnant woman (one that you can impregnate).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, hopefully Xiongmao will tell us if there are preconditions and which ones.
After Natalie's event (sitting and talking at night time in the bar) you visit the beach in the morning and it should trigger. You'll hang out with Asuka and Natalie.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
dont think i took advantage fuck lol
You'll get something else with her in the next update. Something that people who did take advantage of her won't see. Unfortunately, yeah, it's in the next update due to the amount of work.

I'll may add a third option in that checkpoint dialogue to help her out without banging her. Would come with a cheat code so you won't have to reload a save and redo stuff. This will give me more work but guess it's needed considering many people didn't take advantage of her.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
You'll get something else with her in the next update. Something that people who did take advantage of her won't see. Unfortunately, yeah, it's in the next update due to the amount of work.

I'll may add a third option in that checkpoint dialogue to help her out without banging her. Would come with a cheat code so you won't have to reload a save and redo stuff. This will give me more work but guess it's needed considering many people didn't take advantage of her.
Developer,
why they are not included in hint section ?? I almost missed it

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Developer,
why they are not included in hint section ?? I almost missed it
Initially there weren't that many of them and they had little content so it wasn't needed. Things sort of changed a month before release of 0.15. But yeah, they will need and they will get their own hints.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
how do I trigger the event with the red hair girl on the beach? It's the only thing I haven't unlocked yet. Did I mess up somewhere? in the gallery, its the 2 scenes next to the one where you take advantage of Kate at the border. Also if I click on Asuka at the beach, it takes me to Mizuki, don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
how do I trigger the event with the red hair girl on the beach? It's the only thing I haven't unlocked yet. Did I mess up somewhere? in the gallery, its the 2 scenes next to the one where you take advantage of Kate at the border. Also if I click on Asuka at the beach, it takes me to Mizuki, don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.
Beach bar at night.
Then morning at beach

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the report. Somehow I haven't encountered this at all on my laptop, pc nor phone and I still don't. I'll look into it and try to figure something out. I'll also add some hints on what score to get in the burger game.
Glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks.

I'm gonna need more details. Honestly don't remember the mc ever saying no to sex without giving you the option to. Unless you mean the ugly one.
Edit: Right. Haven't noticed there's 6 pages in the threat now. The preg woman Allan is talking about isn't scorable. Didn't think anyone would want to. She was supposed to be the ugly one.
There is anoher pregnant woman (one that you can impregnate).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Natalie's event (sitting and talking at night time in the bar) you visit the beach in the morning and it should trigger. You'll hang out with Asuka and Natalie.
Btw, beach preggo girl starts talking about being pregnant during Fun interaction before the whole reveal thing, you might want to check her script, otherwise it is a sequence breaking bug. Most likely Fun interaction checks some variable that changes after she is pregnant but has no different stage between reveal and that.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Btw, beach preggo girl starts talking about being pregnant during Fun interaction before the whole reveal thing, you might want to check her script, otherwise it is a sequence breaking bug. Most likely Fun interaction checks some variable that changes after she is pregnant but has no different stage between reveal and that.
Must have missed it. Thanks for the report, I'll have a look.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes