Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Are there any negative consequences to not volunteering to the battle with classmates? I'm avoiding the mini-games, but I'd hate if doing so would have any negative consequences on my game.
Nothing. Actually you have the possibility to get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you volunteer.
Though if you volunteer you have the option for a flawless victory with a count of 6-0.

Reactions: BlasKyau

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So ... am I supposed to know why there's a sucubus on the bathroom floor?

I can't make out if that's going to be explained, or if I accidentally downloaded Chaper 2 or some such thing.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
So ... am I supposed to know why there's a sucubus on the bathroom floor?

I can't make out if that's going to be explained, or if I accidentally downloaded Chaper 2 or some such thing.
It's explained 5-10 min later. There's no chapter 2 or anything like that.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There any cheats for this. I was trying do story, got stuck in a battle just keep losing.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
There any cheats for this. I was trying do story, got stuck in a battle just keep losing.
There are no cheats. You can switch the minigame off in the character sheet if you're struggling. You'll jump straight to the event instead. Alternatively you can use the renpy console and add yourself a thousand hp.

Most fights aren't difficult anyway if you have the right skills.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I actually disabled it a couple of days ago.
I had an unusual reverse-progression on another Ren'Py game recently.
I think it was after I checked the history log. The only thing that fixed it was using PgDn after returning from log to scroll back to the "present" dialogue.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
When I click on my character I get that error message? something i can do? the previous save was like 3 hours ago...

1659239169649.png

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
I come here only to say. Damn Klaus, :ROFLMAO: One of the most bizarre NPC of any game I have played.
Game has good hint system, but I feel that there is some event missing on markers. It may be a
minor thing but that cat side character and Willow becoming teacher was surprise.. Latter actually
interrupted my dealings with henry's shop.

also Xiongmao, have you applied for game dev tag on this forum. Opening ticket is third on navigation
bar.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I come here only to say. Damn Klaus, :ROFLMAO: One of the most bizarre NPC of any game I have played.
Game has good hint system, but I feel that there is some event missing on markers. It may be a
minor thing but that cat side character and Willow becoming teacher was surprise.. Latter actually
interrupted my dealings with henry's shop.

also Xiongmao, have you applied for game dev tag on this forum. Opening ticket is third on navigation
bar.
Pregnancy events are exluded from hint system. At least their beginnings, as it's an optional thing. I may simply disable them for people who switch off pregnancy.

I haven't applied for the tag. What does it do? I don't really post here outside of this threat and only lurk for more games.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I forgot about this one. Last played on 16- 12- 2021. Any bugs & other issues now ???

Dialogue box is black ?? If yes, opacity slider available ??

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I forgot about this one. Last played on 16- 12- 2021. Any bugs & other issues now ???

Dialogue box is black ?? If yes, opacity slider available ??
Most stuff should be fixed if you're on 0.19.3 from itch. Dialogue box had its standard opacity reduced but you can't reduce it further atm. I'll look into that option.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
can klaus please just go and die he is supposed to be comic relief but i dont find it funny just really fucking annoying
I'm a bit curious myself as to the Devs purpose with Klaus. Because he is only providing comic relief half of the time. The rest of the time he is just cruel and malicious. That would be fine though if only there was a way for the MC to make Klaus's life miserable as punishment. He knows magic for crying out loud, the number of ways to fuck up Klaus's life would be infinite. That possibility in itself could provide a lot of comedy.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to modify the 00gallery.rpy file to unlock the gallery>? The standard edit doesn't seem to work on this game.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes