Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Is everything unlockable or are there missable scenes? Less than half my gallery is unlocked and I have no idea whether everything can be done out of order or if I am locking myself out of these scenes.

I am also stuck on the scene with isabella at home (on PC) due to maphint error.
Some are missable, but what about Isabella's event? Also mac?

postoi12

Mar 1, 2020
Can anyone explain relationship with Asara, it's like long-distance path with growing in something serious, or just "benefits friends" along the way occulticm ? And does anyone have a serious relationship on the their path?

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Some are missable, but what about Isabella's event? Also mac?
Could you be more detailed? I understand some are avoidable on purpose, but how many are missable and lock you out?

As I mentioned I am on PC, and I can't proceed past the end of the isabella at home scene (same hint error as the Mac users).

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Can anyone explain relationship with Asara, it's like long-distance path with growing in something serious, or just "benefits friends" along the way occulticm ? And does anyone have a serious relationship on the their path?
Something inbetween.

Could you be more detailed? I understand some are avoidable on purpose, but how many are missable and lock you out?

As I mentioned I am on PC, and I can't proceed past the end of the isabella at home scene (same hint error as the Mac users).
The only ones that you can really miss because you advanced the story too far is Magda, Anisa and Alwyth. You need to hentai Magda in the arena before the visit to China. Alwyth requires talking to everyone and going back to the beach. Anisa is tied to Magda. I don't think you've gotten that far yet tho.

Also, they're pretty hard to miss. And even if you do go to China, you can leave, do Magda's event, and come back. As for the error, I'll try having a look. It's probably an older save issue though. Any idea what update did you start playing?

How do I unlock these 2 scenes? Not the slideshows. I'm assuming this orgy thumbnail is the one where you don't drug the other guys.
View attachment 3960332
The three girls are from not finding Klaus route. Way back there's an event in the pool where Asara tells you Klaus is missing. Reject her offer to find him. Last one, yep - simply attending orgy.

EDIT: Think I found the issue with the map hint error. I'll introduce a fix tomorrow, but for now you can try using the console and the following:
Code:
er_story1.maphint = {'inactive': "Help Erika lift the curse or get Varess to seduce her.", 'active': "Help Erika lift the curse or get Varess to seduce her."}
er_story1.maptags = None

Maeek

May 26, 2022
The three girls are from not finding Klaus route. Way back there's an event in the pool where Asara tells you Klaus is missing. Reject her offer to find him. Last one, yep - simply attending orgy.
Is there an event that I could miss if I go back and reject the offer to help?

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
EDIT: Think I found the issue with the map hint error. I'll introduce a fix tomorrow, but for now you can try using the console and the following:
Code:
er_story1.maphint = {'inactive': "Help Erika lift the curse or get Varess to seduce her.", 'active': "Help Erika lift the curse or get Varess to seduce her."}
er_story1.maptags = None
doesn't work, the problem is that object o maphint is empty and the exception raise, is like the problem with playing with the cats, there is a function that wants 2 arguments and we send 3 or viceversa.

edited: forget to write arguments

Last edited:

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
Commenting the below 2 lines in the screens.rpy file seems to work.
Without sounding like a dumb-dumb where do I find this file? The only file that seem to pop up is screens.rpyb which doesn't seem capable of opening. Even better if you have an already editing screens.rpy ready to use.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes