Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You probably chose the infertility cure as the reward.
I threw the lamashtu at home, so you can actually make use of it without being its master. Otherwise that decision would be rather pointless, with Asara taking her away out of spite.

Asara'll remember it next update and take her back, so it's only temporary.
Did you end up changing or sticking with the infertility option blocking the money option? That choice soured me on the game pretty hard last time and i'm reluctant to jump back in at this point... a bunch of people were similarly irked by it as i was but you stopped replying to it about half way through the discussion of it so i was wondering where your mind went with it.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
How to rescue the cat from the high schoolers? How to unlock bleeding love wallpaper?
Be quick about it and it'll happen on its own. As for the wallpaper, it unlocks in February.
I'm not interested in any of the girls who participated in the party.

Who is Rhea?
A girl from the party.

Did you end up changing or sticking with the infertility option blocking the money option? That choice soured me on the game pretty hard last time and i'm reluctant to jump back in at this point... a bunch of people were similarly irked by it as i was but you stopped replying to it about half way through the discussion of it so i was wondering where your mind went with it.
It's still the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

kimjungcool

Apr 1, 2021
Commenting the below 2 lines in the screens.rpy file seems to work.
You're a legend, this fixed it! If anyone else has the same issue with gallery unlockers not letting you close the version update banner on launch, you can find the screens.rpy file in the /game folder.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
so, i´ve replayed the game so i can go with drugging the other guys at the orgy this time. but after the talk with the dragon and getting my reward, it seems events stop firing off. the hint log is empty and none of the events from this update excapt the one where varess gets cursed is starting no matter how many days i w8. and ideas why this might be happening?

geminiw

Oct 14, 2018
Like another mac player, I too have encountered the ''AttributeError: 'Events' object has no attribute 'maphint' '' error after the event with isabella at home

Edit: Issue seems to have fixed itself after talking to erika at the dorms ( unmarked on map)

Last edited:

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
What about it? If minigame is on, use the flute to stun the rats and kill the girl. If off, simply get it crafted and the event will launch.
If Sossse is having the same problem that I am, it's not as helpful a response as you might think. When I go back to Asara in the Library and select Practice it brings up my inventory, but there's no way to tell it to proceed to the basement. Just the 'X' in the corner to get out and the ability to equip/unequip/sort.

Unless there's some other way to get to the rat girl battle that I haven't found.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
And no plan to change it in the future?
Not at the moment, no. Sorry.

Are pregnancies repeatable, and if so, which ones? Nobody seems to be able to get pregnant a second time, and I can't impregnate the manager at all.
They're not repeatable. I'm going for various content over pump them and dump them x20. May do one or two like that, just for variety, but no plans atm.

Can't find the high schoolers again once I crossed them
If you don't mind spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, anyone know how to unlock these 14 scenes and 3 side characters? If there is a walkthrough, please tell me. Thank you
View attachment 3950660 View attachment 3950661 View attachment 3950662
Not every character can be unlocked. It's something I need to get sorted, but it's not that much of a deal.
As for the gallery, that's a lot. Some repeats, some drugging route, some minigames. Also, update to 0.40.1A if you're stuck and out of events.

so, i´ve replayed the game so i can go with drugging the other guys at the orgy this time. but after the talk with the dragon and getting my reward, it seems events stop firing off. the hint log is empty and none of the events from this update excapt the one where varess gets cursed is starting no matter how many days i w8. and ideas why this might be happening?
Update to 0.40.1A. There was a bug on 0.40.0 with the hints if you picked the infertility cure.

Like another mac player, I too have encountered the ''AttributeError: 'Events' object has no attribute 'maphint' '' error after the event with isabella at home

Edit: Issue seems to have fixed itself after talking to erika at the dorms ( unmarked on map)
Interesting. Thank you for the report. I'll have a look, although can't really replicate without a mac.

Buy them in the mall.

I decided to play this and the only thing I hate the most is the forced save naming. Anyone know how to disable that part?
Simply save it once as anything. "a1", "b" - anything at all. It will only prompt you once.

If Sossse is having the same problem that I am, it's not as helpful a response as you might think. When I go back to Asara in the Library and select Practice it brings up my inventory, but there's no way to tell it to proceed to the basement. Just the 'X' in the corner to get out and the ability to equip/unequip/sort.

Unless there's some other way to get to the rat girl battle that I haven't found.
There should be a map, if you check the icons on the left. Pick a location.

EDIT: Geez, this is a long post.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Is everything unlockable or are there missable scenes? Less than half my gallery is unlocked and I have no idea whether everything can be done out of order or if I am locking myself out of these scenes.

I am also stuck on the scene with isabella at home (on PC) due to maphint error.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes