Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Is there a way to change MC name in the Gallery?
That's an automatic thing in 0.36.1.

How i stoped missile storm? Please And another question, the Mc not get seduced spell?
You take it on with a shield. And no, no seduction spell yet for hero.

Update 0.40 will be available for all on the 17th Saturday. Changelog and previews:

Focus is main story again, harem route, and technical improvements. Also added a phone to free roam mode.

Dec 28, 2020
That's an automatic thing in 0.36.1.

You take it on with a shield. And no, no seduction spell yet for hero.

Update 0.40 will be available for all on the 17th Saturday. Changelog and previews:

Focus is main story again, harem route, and technical improvements. Also added a phone to free roam mode.
Thx

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Xiongmao
Can you change Android port save folder location to internal storage / documents? After an update by the Google Android/ data folder is no longer accessible (which is the current location)

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao
Can you change Android port save folder location to internal storage / documents? After an update by the Google Android/ data folder is no longer accessible (which is the current location)
I don't think there's an easy way of doing this. I know nothing about Android and simply use Renpy for everything Android related. Renpy sets these.
If more people are having these issues, I'm sure it will be resolved.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
is there a way to turn off save naming? it just adds an extra click for no reason
It only happens once. You can name a save " " (just an empty space with spacebar) or anything else and it won't prompt you again.

Unless you're making like 20-30 saves, then I suppose an option like that does make sense.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
It only happens once. You can name a save " " (just an empty space with spacebar) or anything else and it won't prompt you again.

Unless you're making like 20-30 saves, then I suppose an option like that does make sense.
when it pops up I just hit save and it asks every time I overwrite the save

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
0.40 is now available. Download and changelog link:
I've been meaning to ask, do you have a plan for the whole story and/or things that happen in general? And if so, did you think about how the story would eventually end? Not what happens specifically, but like, whether the MC finds a way to maintain the whole harem with all girls in it, or eventually splitting it into multiple routes where there's always somebody hates you no matter what etc., or if at some point MC becomes powerful beyond simple tricks in order to continue his nefarious spree. I understand if you don't want to spoil something, though.

Also, so far it seems all the drama is internal, confined mostly to the school. Do you plan to add more story "from the outside", if that makes sense? I think the story could use more pronounced mystery elements, but hey, you're the writer, that's just my opinion. I liked the sense of not quite sure knowing what's happening, like with the Willow's puzzle, or searching the tunnels.

Lastly, I have to say I find the last update considerably more... negative (at least from the MC's point of view) and quite dark. Perhaps this was intended, but it did quite put me off the erotic side of things.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
when it pops up I just hit save and it asks every time I overwrite the save
Just name it once. Anything. 123, a1, whatever. That extra name window will then stop popping up. If you wanna change the save's name, then delete it and save again.
I made it pop up just once precisely for this reason.

I've been meaning to ask, do you have a plan for the whole story and/or things that happen in general? And if so, did you think about how the story would eventually end? Not what happens specifically, but like, whether the MC finds a way to maintain the whole harem with all girls in it, or eventually splitting it into multiple routes where there's always somebody hates you no matter what etc., or if at some point MC becomes powerful beyond simple tricks in order to continue his nefarious spree. I understand if you don't want to spoil something, though.

Also, so far it seems all the drama is internal, confined mostly to the school. Do you plan to add more story "from the outside", if that makes sense? I think the story could use more pronounced mystery elements, but hey, you're the writer, that's just my opinion. I liked the sense of not quite sure knowing what's happening, like with the Willow's puzzle, or searching the tunnels.

Lastly, I have to say I find the last update considerably more... negative (at least from the MC's point of view) and quite dark. Perhaps this was intended, but it did quite put me off the erotic side of things.
Yes, the story is planned out and main plot will end with update 0.50. The plan is to keep a whole harem, but I'm keeping things flexible. If it makes sense to add an extra route or whatever, then I will. It's one thing to have characters on a .txt file and another when you get to know them better by working on them. These things change all the time.

Mystery - I do have something planned, but at this stage I don't know what's gonna make it to the next update. It would be side content.

Also felt it was more negative than usual, which was a concern. Especially when seeing Rhea. It was far darker initially and toned down by a lot with the dialogue. I think the best way around it is throwing some comedy or chill, relaxing events inbetween.

Reactions: glygoch

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
is the hint system gone? asking couse i can´t see hints any more even though i clearly still have content for some girls

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for clarifying.
I think the best way around it is throwing some comedy or chill, relaxing events inbetween.
I feel like that humor sometimes makes it even worse. I'm not sensitive or anything, but joking about abortion doesn't exactly put me in the mood for pregnancy dirty talk. The characters almost seem kind of twisted for being so nonchalant and unfazed about seriously bad things sometimes.

is the hint system gone? asking couse i can´t see hints any more even though i clearly still have content for some girls
It's still on the map screen for me.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Gone. It was pointless and required too much manual input as it showed events yet to be unlocked, which is silly since the game has branching and different routes.
The map hints have been redone and improved (H in upper right corner). All pending events are in there.

Thank you for clarifying.

I feel like that humor sometimes makes it even worse. I'm not sensitive or anything, but joking about abortion doesn't exactly put me in the mood for pregnancy dirty talk. The characters almost seem kind of twisted for being so nonchalant and unfazed about seriously bad things sometimes.

It's still on the map screen for me.
Yes, most of the mages are like that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Harem [v0.40.0] [Xiongmao] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,11 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,08 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------
Lust Harem [v0.40.0] [Xiongmao] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.36.1 -> v0.40.0 [245 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
" In this update you get to have sex with Hana, Isa and one girl from the party "

to get the "one girl from the party" do you need to be on a speciffic route?

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Gallery unlocker just bricks the game, it just shows the changelog that can't be closed. Deleting the unlocker file fixes it but the gallery is locked. Any solutions perhaps? It's not just with the newest version, older versions had the same exact problem.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Does the game have incest ?
Sister (optional and has to be switched on).

" In this update you get to have sex with Hana, Isa and one girl from the party "

to get the "one girl from the party" do you need to be on a speciffic route?
Drugging.

Gallery unlocker just bricks the game, it just shows the changelog that can't be closed. Deleting the unlocker file fixes it but the gallery is locked. Any solutions perhaps? It's not just with the newest version, older versions had the same exact problem.
Why not close the changelog with unlocker removed and then put it back in?

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes