wei270

Jul 29, 2020
how to progress varness curse event?

and it is possible that the kittys spawn in place where we can't go to in the park hiden seek? cause i looked every where and i can't find them some times

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Tell me about the sewer girl and the flute. How do I get to her?
What about it? If minigame is on, use the flute to stun the rats and kill the girl. If off, simply get it crafted and the event will launch.

how to progress varness curse event?

and it is possible that the kittys spawn in place where we can't go to in the park hiden seek? cause i looked every where and i can't find them some times
Not sure what you mean with progress the curse event. It triggers at home. There is a bugged hint in 0.40.0, but it should trigger anyway, morning time.
The two females are working 100%. The male is currently unavailable as his locations aren't done.

0.40.1A is now available for download. There is a 10mb file you can update with if you're on PC. Download and changelog:

Fixes some issues with hints, errors and improves internet screen browsing.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Really enjoyed the update.The new phone system is interesting, will be good to see how it shapes up over the upcoming updates.

I do personally think the new map icon isn't as distinctive as would be ideal. It's the top row button you need the most often, but now it's just one of three different Varess buttons, and sure you get used to it, but the old picture of a map was just more immediately intuitive. The inventory button is a little hard to discern at first glance as well. For buttons simpler iconography might serve better than the more complex style you've got going on right now.

Also there are 11 buttons on the phone, but they're clumped as tiny icons in the top 1/6th of the phone screen. In my opinion. The MC should really rearrange their phone desktop to make better use of the space.

Reactions: Yamemai

kimjungcool

Apr 1, 2021
I've tried to use multiple gallery unlockers but they all cause the game to launch with a "Version Update" banner that can't be closed, is there any fix or way to remove the banner via game fies?

ZeSergeant

May 26, 2019
I'm interested in trying this game out, but I've read about a certain scene.
The girl (Irisha? Irosha?) with the headmaster, is that scene avoidable/taken out or will I still have to see that?
Granted she's a character you can 'interact' with, and not just some slut you don't have the option to touch at all?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Really enjoyed the update.The new phone system is interesting, will be good to see how it shapes up over the upcoming updates.

I do personally think the new map icon isn't as distinctive as would be ideal. It's the top row button you need the most often, but now it's just one of three different Varess buttons, and sure you get used to it, but the old picture of a map was just more immediately intuitive. The inventory button is a little hard to discern at first glance as well. For buttons simpler iconography might serve better than the more complex style you've got going on right now.

Also there are 11 buttons on the phone, but they're clumped as tiny icons in the top 1/6th of the phone screen. In my opinion. The MC should really rearrange their phone desktop to make better use of the space.
Good feedback with the icons. This is something I went over and improved them already from the original concept in the alpha or w/e, but yeah, they could be better.

You can adjust the icons location somewhat by changing the layout in the settings.

I'm interested in trying this game out, but I've read about a certain scene.
The girl (Irisha? Irosha?) with the headmaster, is that scene avoidable/taken out or will I still have to see that?
Granted she's a character you can 'interact' with, and not just some slut you don't have the option to touch at all?
She's optional and you can ignore her. Also, that content is legacy and you'd have to enable it by hand. So, no. You won't see it.

Reactions: Muityek

ZeSergeant

May 26, 2019
She's optional and you can ignore her. Also, that content is legacy and you'd have to enable it by hand. So, no. You won't see it.
Awesome, thank you for the reply! I've heard mostly good things about the game, so I want to check it out :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Umm...did i forgot something from the plot or why is the wrong demon in my room? I'm not into that spiked thing, i want my cute one back ;)

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Umm...did i forgot something from the plot or why is the wrong demon in my room? I'm not into that spiked thing, i want my cute one back ;)
You probably chose the infertility cure as the reward.
I threw the lamashtu at home, so you can actually make use of it without being its master. Otherwise that decision would be rather pointless, with Asara taking her away out of spite.

Asara'll remember it next update and take her back, so it's only temporary.

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
I have found 2 errors while playing on Mac, one is when you are trying to reply at the phone about the video having sex in the locker room and when you are whit Isabella at home an the succubus talk about have to sleep in another place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: found another crash when trying to play with your children cats got an error because tales 2 arguments and is given 3 at the function

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
" In this update you get to have sex with Hana, Isa and one girl from the party "

to get the "one girl from the party" do you need to be on a speciffic route?
Drugging.
I'm not interested in any of the girls who participated in the party.

Also felt it was more negative than usual, which was a concern. Especially when seeing Rhea. It was far darker initially and toned down by a lot with the dialogue. I think the best way around it is throwing some comedy or chill, relaxing events inbetween.
Who is Rhea?

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes