Jan 16, 2021
Being able to edit the deck as you want is kind of broken. If you remove everything from you deck except for a bunch of harnesses and a body slam you can deal infinite damage on turn 1, it's slow though. I found this combo is infinite on turn 2 still and deals enough to not be painfully slow.

1 x Touch Nipples+
5 x Boobs strike +
6 x Harness+
1 x Body Slam+
Great Job! If you put a
1 x Touch Nipples+
2 x Boobs strike +
1 x Harness+
1 x Body Slam+
It's infinite on turn one.

Reactions: Arieshammer
Jan 16, 2021
JohnConstantine96

The box where it lists all of the quests that you have taken. Can't remember if you can click them while in the town or if you have to be in the forest. Once you collect enough for a quest you should be able to click the box for the quest and collect the reward.
I did it, thanks to everyone for the help. Completing quests is available only in the forest, not in the tavern.
Now I completed all the hr1 quest, slaying the orc female, but no hr quests are available in the tavern. If I click on the hr2 tab, it is blank.
Anyone has any suggestions?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JohnConstantine96

Never saw a female orc but then I stopped playing the buggy mess as satyr and flydicks were broken preventing you from moving past the blocked area that required you to kill x amount of satyr and flydicks before the way would be unlocked.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lust Hunter [v0.1.7 Public] APK -

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JohnConstantine96

I have that quest but because of the satyr and flydick error spam when trying to enter the forest I can't track it as I can't find the tracks and I believe it's because it's behind the locked door that requires you to kill X amount of different creatures like satyr and flydick but the error spam causes those 2 enemies to not show up in the forest.

Reactions: JohnConstantine96
Jan 16, 2021
JohnConstantine96

I have that quest but because of the satyr and flydick error spam when trying to enter the forest I can't track it as I can't find the tracks and I believe it's because it's behind the locked door that requires you to kill X amount of different creatures like satyr and flydick but the error spam causes those 2 enemies to not show up in the forest.
have no clue about the error you're getting, sorry.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hi everyone. I am the developer of Lust Hunter game. I see a lot of questions in the thread, I will try to answer them.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Again save everywhere are for patreon only. One again whe common morte have no right to save the gae whenever whetever every timene everywere we need... I pass for now I dont gonna lost my time when save are for patrons only.

Reactions: Ullubu

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
All the want for a rip remake copy with some of the worst animations on par with who's the father. And having to pay to save where you want :KEK:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Character customization like hairs anything dealing with the nun is patreon only save anywhere is patreon only. Not sure if there is anything else but more patreon only gimmicks will most likely follow. Hair customization you can get around it by changing the hair files you are using with some of the other hair files you just need to extract the game files.

I wouldn't be surprised if they set it up to where in the next update to where you can only save X amount of times as a free player and if you want to save more then that then you'll need to be a paid member.
The save everywhere amytime need to be free for all not patrons only.

Reactions: Ullubu

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many many old events no for Patron relly ???
Ok this game is bade relly bade no for free user.
I already know why I didn't support that.

when the game is finished after many years, I am curious whether you will then get a purchased full version or continue to be fooled with people.

Reactions: 88Michele88
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes