Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Again save everywhere are for patreon only. One again whe common morte have no right to save the gae whenever whetever every timene everywere we need... I pass for now I dont gonna lost my time when save are for patrons only.
If you played early versions, for example 0.1.0, then you might have noticed that there were no usual renpy saves in the game. The game could only be saved on the bed in the room. This limitation was introduced due to the complex structure of the game. Then I rework the structure of the game to be able to save anywhere, but since this is not yet fully tested, I decided to leave the save option for patrons only. (If you noticed, the name of save is written like beta). Perhaps in the future this function will be available to everyone, but so far I can't do it.

many many old events no for Patron relly ???
Ok this game is bade relly bade no for free user.
I already know why I didn't support that.

when the game is finished after many years, I am curious whether you will then get a purchased full version or continue to be fooled with people.
You can open almost 95% of the content in the game absolutely free. The patrons of the accessory have unique clothing, some functions that allow you to unlock all sex skills, view the general map for navigation. Also change the hairstyle, change the gender of the character. And some more selection options in dialogues with NPCs. As a developer, I honestly played as a male character and it took me about 4-5 hours to open all the content without using cheats.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you played early versions, for example 0.1.0, then you might have noticed that there were no usual renpy saves in the game. The game could only be saved on the bed in the room. This limitation was introduced due to the complex structure of the game. Then I rework the structure of the game to be able to save anywhere, but since this is not yet fully tested, I decided to leave the save option for patrons only. (If you noticed, the name of save is written like beta). Perhaps in the future this function will be available to everyone, but so far I can't do it.
I don't like what you did with save sistem. It useless to save from bed only and patron can save everywhere wnever they feel right. I'm not a fun of messed up save sistem. We need save whenever we like not only from bed. it uselss that kind of save sistem unfair. Usless. The save sistem need to be like was originly was in renpy. I pass for now untile you rester orginal renpy ave sistem. In future, Pheraps i gonna play it again. But right now it usless to save from bed.

Reactions: Ullubu
May 21, 2017
the least you could do release 2 versions. 1 free version where the save is only from the bed like some of the RPG's out there where we can only save the game in Safe Zones. 1 Patreon version where the user can save anywhere. That way at least free users can still enjoy the game and save the current progress for future builds.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the least you could do release 2 versions. 1 free version where the save is only from the bed like some of the RPG's out there where we can only save the game in Safe Zones. 1 Patreon version where the user can save anywhere. That way at least free users can still enjoy the game and save the current progress for future builds.
No thnaks I prefer the classic free save sistem whenere wherever I want to save. No one of deve put save under wall patron pay. no tru dev do this shit of save sistem. He messed up the whole save sistem. I can't enjoy payng for save file not thanks.

Reactions: Ullubu

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Lust madness. Playing on Android port.
Lot of errors
One of them is
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' '/Locations/floor_but.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Could not load image '/Locations/floor_but.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 710, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 883, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 925, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 455, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx",

Another error when viewing village wall & clicking forest map

May 21, 2017
No thnaks I prefer the classic free save sistem whenere wherever I want to save. No one of deve put save under wall patron pay. no tru dev do this shit of save sistem. He messed up the whole save sistem. I can't enjoy payng for save file not thanks.
If you don't like it then why are you still complaining instead of just walking away from the game completely? Stop raving and leave the project alone. The Developer didn't make this game just for you, as there are others who've played this game as well.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I've tried too many attemps, but I'can't slay the Orc...
An advice, please, I did it one time, but I think it was a miracle (And in a previous game)

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you don't like it then why are you still complaining instead of just walking away from the game completely? Stop raving and leave the project alone. The Developer didn't make this game just for you, as there are others who've played this game as well.
There are a lot to complaint about a bunch of bugs and dom skill only for Futa. I don't going telk about a lot o fmision are for patron only. Save completly messed up only from bed it no renpy suped to be. No dev put the save sisteve everywere under Patren pay wall. No one didi it such shitt think man. Neighter I. it usless and unfer for all players who want save freelly and wherever they like.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Lust madness. Playing on Android port.
Lot of errors
One of them is
Code:

While loading <'Image' '/Locations/floor_but.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image '/Locations/floor_but.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 710, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 883, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 925, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 455, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx",

Another error when viewing village wall & clicking forest map
Sorry, I have not official released the android version. You should contact the developer who made it.

There are a lot to complaint about a bunch of bugs and dom skill only for Futa. I don't going telk about a lot o fmision are for patron only. Save completly messed up only from bed it no renpy suped to be. No dev put the save sisteve everywere under Patren pay wall. No one didi it such shitt think man. Neighter I. it usless and unfer for all players who want save freelly and wherever they like.
You're wrong. Male and female also have dom skills. The male has more of them, the female has fewer. You may not have developed anything more sophisticated than a novella in renpy, so you don't know all the intricacies of how saves work in renpy. Therefore, in this case, save for everyone is available only from home. Saves for patrons are the smallest subscription reward they receive. The main opportunity for patrons is to directly influence the development of the game, add new things or fetishes to it, as well as create their own NPCs.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry, I have not official released the android version. You should contact the developer who made it.

You're wrong. Male and female also have dom skills. The male has more of them, the female has fewer. You may not have developed anything more sophisticated than a novella in renpy, so you don't know all the intricacies of how saves work in renpy. Therefore, in this case, save for everyone is available only from home. Saves for patrons are the smallest subscription reward they receive. The main opportunity for patrons is to directly influence the development of the game, add new things or fetishes to it, as well as create their own NPCs.
We can really unlock dom skill like foot job dom version for female or trit dom as well? I doubt about it.Fom bed is usless I hte return back. it relly stressfull to do it withou get stuck into figlie or if with did wron we can't save. I just.... just never gonna add this shtty save everywher behind the pay wall. Befor adding others think, please fix a lot of bugs, becouse is overwhelming in them. Why slaing the npc enmey insteed of turn then on our side? MC need to restore their lus and reason not killing them. It ha no sence in doing it.
So i'm wron ther I can't unlock domint skill wher is Dom triat. I doubt. For now I wait I'm really tired to save the game from bed and I not gonna force myself on pay for save everywhere. I gonna skip a lot until then. I thinkwhen I become an old rag.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
We can really unlock dom skill like foot job dom version for female or trit dom as well? I doubt about it.Fom bed is usless I hte return back. it relly stressfull to do it withou get stuck into figlie or if with did wron we can't save. I just.... just never gonna add this shtty save everywher behind the pay wall. Befor adding others think, please fix a lot of bugs, becouse is overwhelming in them. Why slaing the npc enmey insteed of turn then on our side? MC need to restore their lus and reason not killing them. It ha no sence in doing it.
So i'm wron ther I can't unlock domint skill wher is Dom triat. I doubt. For now I wait I'm really tired to save the game from bed and I not gonna force myself on pay for save everywhere. I gonna skip a lot until then. I thinkwhen I become an old rag.
I think you're trying to say that you don't like the choices the developer has made for this game and you aren't going to play it. And something about old rags?

nedry

May 5, 2019
Not sure if this is because of carrying my saves over from 0.1.7, but every time I venture off to pursue quests I get the following string of Ren'py errors, and no Satyrs or Flydicks to unlock the northern areas of the map or some of the quests (Satyr's Cum and Follow the Footsteps).

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 1706, in <module>
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 276, in GetRandEnemy
IndexError: list index out of range

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 1706, in script
  File "D:\[filepath redacted]\LustHunter-0 1 8-pc\LustHunter-0.1.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\[filepath redacted]\LustHunter-0 1 8-pc\LustHunter-0.1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 275, in choice

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
LustHunter 0.1.8
Mon Jun 14 15:02:16 2021
Same with lines 1710, 1715, 1716, 1722, 1723, 1724, 1730, 1746, 1756, 1762, 1763, 1764, 1765, 1766, 1767, 1768, 1769, 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, 1780, 1785, 1786, 1787, 1808, 1830, 1831, 1832, and 1833. Hopefully this helps narrow down the bug so the dev can take a flyswatter to it...

Still trying to figure out two of Rascal's cups; I assume they're in the area I can't get to because of "no satyrs to unlock."

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think you're trying to say that you don't like the choices the developer has made for this game and you aren't going to play it. And something about old rags?
Only if it completed. I'm just don't want lost my hope and eluding my self for save sistem. Just it not how save need to work. Save need relly and full free for everyone to save thegaem whenere they like. I'm not going put save sismt under pay wall. For me is only pay wall. I will wait chekicng out changes log where see save everyhwere without clealry waring say that: ( save sistime is only under pay wall patron only). I feel triked out. I don't think he gonna restore whole usefull save sistem in future becuse he never gonna do it. I just wait.
About oldrag is man i gonna be olde ugly woman until than.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Don't know if anyone else is having problems with this SHIT game cant even get passed tutorial littered with errors. :KEK: :poop:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Not sure if this is because of carrying my saves over from 0.1.7, but every time I venture off to pursue quests I get the following string of Ren'py errors, and no Satyrs or Flydicks to unlock the northern areas of the map or some of the quests (Satyr's Cum and Follow the Footsteps).

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 1706, in script
  File "D:\[filepath redacted]\LustHunter-0 1 8-pc\LustHunter-0.1.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\[filepath redacted]\LustHunter-0 1 8-pc\LustHunter-0.1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 275, in choice

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
LustHunter 0.1.8
Mon Jun 14 15:02:16 2021
Same with lines 1710, 1715, 1716, 1722, 1723, 1724, 1730, 1746, 1756, 1762, 1763, 1764, 1765, 1766, 1767, 1768, 1769, 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, 1780, 1785, 1786, 1787, 1808, 1830, 1831, 1832, and 1833. Hopefully this helps narrow down the bug so the dev can take a flyswatter to it...

Still trying to figure out two of Rascal's cups; I assume they're in the area I can't get to because of "no satyrs to unlock."
You have 3 ways:
1) Start new game
2) Wait a Lust Hunter 0.2.0 update (~June 30)
3) Enable the console command:
  1. Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy
  2. Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)
  3. Set it’s variable to True so it should look like, config.console = True
  4. Save the file.
  5. Load game. Press SHIFT+O. This will open the console.
  6. Enter Player.gender_like = ["female", "male"]
This bug appeared due to problems with the futa in 0.1.7.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes