caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lust Hunter [v0.1.9 Public] APK -

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is the giant orc supposed to be unbeatable or something? Fucker has between like 300 and 500 health and kills me in 2 or 3 hits. Its absolutely ridiculous.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
hey guys, where i could find the giant orc? I checked whole map and nothing, the only place that I didnt visit is one cave in left part of the map with huge stone in the entrance that I cant move

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hi!
About 2 weeks have passed and I have a new version of Lust Hunter 0.2.0 ready. The game has new features, new items, new quests, maps and much more. But I think the main innovation is the addition of the Prison and the mode of catching enemies.

Features:
  • Top patrons rating
  • New battle mode: CATCH enemy MODE
  • New location: Prison
  • 4 New quests in Tavern
  • 1 new Mirana’s quest (in Tavern)
  • New ability: build a beartrap in the map and increace your chance to catch enemy
  • 3 new sex animations in a prison (with Nymph)
  • New card: Catch card
  • Bugfix spam error
  • Many small changes
Donwload links:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.2.0 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 187 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 170 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
when i try to catch a nymph it says cant be catched yet on the 4th button. i also tried in battle and it didnt work even with a trap placed next to it and one in the quickbar.
tried in battle seine with both high and low hp on the enemy more then 20 times. nothing works

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
when i try to catch a nymph it says cant be catched yet on the 4th button. i also tried in battle and it didnt work even with a trap placed next to it and one in the quickbar.
tried in battle seine with both high and low hp on the enemy more then 20 times. nothing works
Apparently, you need to be HR3 before being able to catch a nymph (i.e. 4th button activated).

Plus, it's possible (but not sure) that you also need to have the Mirana 's quest, at least for the first time. And also possibly to have a free jail cell, or at least to have "opened" the prison building.

Anyway, all of these are linked, and this quest is concerning a nymph's catch indeed.

Last edited:

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Apparently, you need to be HR3 before being able to catch a nymph (i.e. 4th button activated).

Plus, it's possible (but not sure) that you also need to have the Mirana 's quest, at least for the first time. And also possibly to have a free jail cell, or at least to have "opened" the prison building.

Anyway, all of these are linked, and this quest is concerning a nymph's catch indeed.
thats where i am. you only get seine from the tier quest. i even have 2 free jail cells and seine upgraded.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
thats where i am. you only get seine from the tier quest. i even have 2 free jail cells and seine upgraded.
Well, you can also get a seine card from the last HR2 quest.

Anyway, once all the conditions are fulfilled, you should now have the 4th button enabled but only for the nymph currently:
capture1.jpg

And you can now get into the catch mode when selecting this button (beartraps are not absolutely necessary,; they just make the catch easier):
capture2.jpg

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Well, you can also get a seine card from the last HR2 quest.

Anyway, once all the conditions are fulfilled, you should now have the 4th button enabled but only for the nymph currently:
View attachment 1275176

And you can now get into the catch mode when selecting this button (beartraps are not absolutely necessary,; they just make the catch easier):
View attachment 1275177
maybe because i am running a upgraded seine card its not working. gonna test with a normal one

tested. did some other things. nothing is working. maybe i am just bugged.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes