alala69

Jan 4, 2018
How to break the game : lot of harness + and body slam +. Maybe the dev will need to fix this?

Sans titre.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How to break the game : lot of harness + and body slam +. Maybe the dev will need to fix this?

View attachment 1306112
You only need one Harness. If you have just Harness and Body Slam, the Harness cycles through, so you can keep playing the same card for as long as you need.

How the hell did you farm that many shrooms anyway?

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Just a question, are the patreon options still going to be locked in the final version?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.2.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 182 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 164 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello game is fun only one question where/how is the code for the church used.
Love greetings Silana

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
i just saw a bug when u finish a fight and click take all items
it didn't go in inventory
Noticed that one myself earlier, manually click the items and they'll go to inventory.

In other news, is anyone else having issues saving the game? Keep getting an "uncaught exception" when I save using the bed, and so far I've been able to 'Ignore' past it, but I don't see the saves taking to the 'Load' screen, so I'm a little hesitant to even exit the game.

Also I'm unable to unlock further skills in the sex tree for no reason? I need a number in another skill (which I've passed), but the later skills remain locked?

Last edited:

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Brand new game. Playing male. First training attempt. Cant seem to proceed any further.
Compressed version is buggy. See below error. Doesnt happen in full.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 1835, in script
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\uman\Downloads\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc-Compressed\LustHunter-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
LustHunter 0.2.2
Fri Jul 30 17:07:19 2021
Lust Hunter [v0.2.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 182 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 164 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Can someone explain how to complete quests? There's a previous note that says to click on "Active Quest" and "Complete". But I don't see anything anywhere that says "Active Quest" much less "Complete".
Edit: I found it. You have to bejust outside of the village, then "Active Quest" shows up on the right panel.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Noticed that one myself earlier, manually click the items and they'll go to inventory.

In other news, is anyone else having issues saving the game? Keep getting an "uncaught exception" when I save using the bed, and so far I've been able to 'Ignore' past it, but I don't see the saves taking to the 'Load' screen, so I'm a little hesitant to even exit the game.

Also I'm unable to unlock further skills in the sex tree for no reason? I need a number in another skill (which I've passed), but the later skills remain locked?
This issue has been fixed in version 0.2.3.

Android versión?
No. But you can try to find an unofficial version.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Also stuck with the catch quest, i have prison/quest/card over 10 times sex with nymph, anything i'm missing?

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
Same here, cant seem to activate 4th option to catch when talking to nymph. It just says "This enemy can't be caught yet".
I am playing as male, i don't know if that is the issue, however, i have done all the things below, unless i am missing something.

1. I am at HR3.
2. I have accepted "Catch the nymph" quest.
3. I have opened 2 prison cells.
4. I have 4 seine cards, all upgraded, activated and in my deck.
5. I have Handjob=5, Cunnilingus=5, Blowjob=15 and Vaginal=10.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Same here, cant seem to activate 4th option to catch when talking to nymph. It just says "This enemy can't be caught yet".
I am playing as male, i don't know if that is the issue, however, i have done all the things below, unless i am missing something.

1. I am at HR3.
2. I have accepted "Catch the nymph" quest.
3. I have opened 2 prison cells.
4. I have 4 seine cards, all upgraded.
5. I have Handjob=5, Cunnilingus=5, Blowjob=15 and Vaginal=10.
See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-2-2-public-lust-madness.75578/post-6099006

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes