Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
players have to subscribe to their Patreon to access the main content, this is only a demo without a subscription, players even need to subscribe to save the game. I do not mind the marketing, but please note this in the game overview.
You're wrong! You can open almost all content without subscribing to my patreon. 99% of all sex content is available in the public version. You can save the game in the home.

It seems to me that such people unfairly lower the rating of my game.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
You're wrong! You can open almost all content without subscribing to my patreon. 99% of all sex content is available in the public version. You can save the game in the home.

In that case, I shall apologize. however, I didn't get confused by reviews, I didn't read them. I got confused by the following in-game notices, and when I tried to save the game in the bedroom yesterday, I received Ren'Py error pages. I personally suggest you remove those dialogues that could cause misunderstandings since you don't have any plan to impose subscriptions on players. They are unnecessarily everywhere. we all get what you want to say at first glance.

BTW, I didn't give any formal review. Since you mentioned, I just took a look at them, I think there is a kind of consensus. Thus it is wiser to investigate what you need to improve rather than blaming that "such" people are unfair -- they are many, they are public, they are the consumers, they are potential patrons, they are such people you want to gain support from, finally, they are all different but get the same conclusion.

good luck
save.png content.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In that case, I shall apologize. however, I didn't get confused by reviews, I didn't read them. I got confused by the following in-game notices, and when I tried to save the game in the bedroom yesterday, I received Ren'Py error pages. I personally suggest you remove those dialogues that could cause misunderstandings since you don't have any plan to impose subscriptions on players. They are unnecessarily everywhere. we all get what you want to say at first glance.

BTW, I didn't give any formal review. Since you mentioned, I just took a look at them, I think there is a kind of consensus. Thus it is wiser to investigate what you need to improve rather than blaming that "such" people are unfair -- they are many, they are public, they are the consumers, they are potential patrons, they are such people you want to gain support from, finally, they are all different but get the same conclusion.

good luck
View attachment 1347963 View attachment 1347964
The problem I've noticed, is that unless you've got the patience to read through this entire thread or if you're a member of this forum at all, there's no real way of knowing that you can do things like sleep at home in order to save the game. So people are entirely reasonable in being frustrated with both the dev and the game when such a basic feature is directed towards the patreon site, even if it's available to non-patrons.

Reactions: Deynan and Ullubu

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
is it just me or others have the same problem also? My saves dont work anymore and when I start a new game with female character and in my first training fight with Mirana I got always this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Reactions: AsusR

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
is it just me or others have the same problem also? My saves dont work anymore and when I start a new game with female character and in my first training fight with Mirana I got always this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load image '/gui/ui/ui_userinfo_button_battle_mod_info.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
You're using the compressed version?

Reactions: u3poD

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

Isn't it true u locked the only gear strong enough to beat the Ogre behind the Church code?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Full save sistem it back to normal? I bet It never be free.

Last edited:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020

good luck
View attachment 1347963 View attachment 1347964
Can you send us a list of errors while saving? I think by doing this you will help the development of the game.
I didn't mean to offend you or accuse you of anything. I think we need to update the description and tags of the game so that there are fewer misconceptions about my game.

Isn't it true u locked the only gear strong enough to beat the Ogre behind the Church code?
You can easily kill an orc using a properly build deck;) You can search in this thread
Church code canceled long ago. Authorization through patreon is now used.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Can you send us a list of errors while saving? I think by doing this you will help the development of the game.
I didn't mean to offend you or accuse you of anything. I think we need to update the description and tags of the game so that there are fewer misconceptions about my game.

You can easily kill an orc using a properly build deck;) You can search in this thread
Church code canceled long ago. Authorization through patreon is now used.
sorry, it is no longer on my computer.

Toki_Lhor

Jun 15, 2020
Consistently hitting "An exception has occurred" error when trying to get the "Slay 4 mushrooms queen" quest from Gaffer Choo in the tavern.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
This is a bug in version 0.2.2. This has already been fixed in the next version.
If you don't want to wait for the version to go public. You can do the following:
1) Unlock devmode (*game directory*/LustHunter-0.2.*-pc/renpy/common/00console.rpy set config.console = True)
2) Ingame shift+O and enter this: enemy_nymph_desc_f.available_catch = True
Thanks for the solution, i feel its better to start a new game with new releases, to reduce the bugs hidden in the save file so saving my 10+ hours of gameplay and sticking with the older version and completing it is better than starting all over with a newer version when there are not many changes in the new version.

I wonder if there will be future content / changes to the gameplay to increase the stats of the MC by grinding rather than purely by quests to earn points. I noticed after fighting close to 50 - 60 nymphs that there is a hidden counter on the number of times you meet/fight/defeat (don't know which of the three) a enemy and the next time you encounter that same enemy, their stats increases. This makes it difficult to grind for long periods of time. There will come a time where it is too difficult to fight a certain enemy, just because you encountered them too many times. Of course this is still fairly early in the game development and things might change in the future with more quests and all, but i personally feel the element of making yourself stronger by grinding is a key feature of RPG's. Just a question, not a complaint, cause to be honest, its my personal opinion that your game is a better RPG compared to 90% of games i have played in RPG Maker.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lust Hunter [v0.2.3 Public] APK -

Reactions: AsusR

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
where are the new objects !?

I hope it is not for the customers .... Otherwise I stop the game

Last edited by a moderator:
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes