Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
It's not really "futa" if she doesn't have a vagina (shemale)... Needs a better tutorial. Good concept, but needs refining.
Maybe later I will add futa with dicks and vagina

where are the new objects !?

I hope it is not for the customers .... Otherwise I stop the game
What objects? Usually, all new changes are available for everyone, except for some clothes.

Your Game is Sucks you Know That Stop Making this Game and Retire your Programming.
Easy man :) You must play my new version Lust Hunter 0.2.4

>Open game
>"CONNECT TO PATREON TO GET MORE OPTIONS!!!"
>Close game
Thanks for making it so easy for me.
I'm glad you liked it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hopefully all of the bugs have been fixed this time. 2 Updates ago there was errors with the flydicks and satyrs which prevented you from moving forward in the quests because the errors preventing the flydicks and satyrs from appearing in the forest and in the last update those were fixed but then the Orc was now the one preventing you from moving forward as it caused a error when you tried to click on them.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Save only from bed again? wholse game is behind paywall and, he just adding new thing insteed of finixing and turn back file sistem to normal free when it was in the start when he stratad develep this one. I pass until it compleated o there the save everywhere is free for all not patron exlusive.

Last edited:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Save only from bed again? wholse game is behind paywall and, he just adding new thing insteed of finixing and turn back file sistem to normal free when it was in the start when he stratad develep this one. I pass until it compleated o there the save everywhere is free for all not patron exlusive.
99% of all content is available for free. Patrons can get all the content much faster, get functions to help in the game and get new clothes. Detailed description in tiers
Saves will be for everyone in the next version, dude:ROFLMAO: You better forget about it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
99% of all content is available for free. Patrons can get all the content much faster, get functions to help in the game and get new clothes. Detailed description in tiers
Saves will be for everyone in the next version, dude:ROFLMAO: You better forget about it
I doubt about it.
Inmy opinion the good renpy is were I can whenevere and when I wan't. For now I doubt.I don't trust you on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: tsukiouji
May 21, 2017
Well. i see some things never change. But i need to ask this though. If your game is now completely online with login why in gods name do you still have the patreon church code in the Dev notes? that was only valid when the game was offline.

Aug 12, 2021
Maybe later I will add futa with dicks and vagina

What objects? Usually, all new changes are available for everyone, except for some clothes.

Easy man :) You must play my new version Lust Hunter 0.2.4

I'm glad you liked it
Sorry Dude but i playing it on Android Phone and still Laging Could you Please put a gallery and Save game please???

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Traceback errors when I tried to drag and drop some potions from my chest onto the potions in the characters inventory and last one was caused by trying to drag and drop herbs from my chest onto the herbs in my characters inventory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Analingus said you needed 2 anal fisting to unlock but it was actually suppose to be 3.

Analingus should be changed to rimming as that is what is shown when fighting enemies

Seems the the three glassful for rascal is bugged as you can only find 2 of them anywhere in the game so once again I can't finish all of the quests because of a bug. Is this going to be a reoccurring thing with your game where each update the quests can't be completed because of bugs?

If you plan on fighting the mushroom queens there you better have lots of herbs and potions as she has a cheap chump skill activated that causes you to lose health each time you use a block card that matches the cards block number as well as hitting you for 15X2 each turn.

The fisting scene for the satyr is bugged as the characters mask and hair are in the wrong place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also all fisting scenes except for the satyr female should be changed to probing/medical examination as only the satyr female one is actually fisting the other ones are more like a trip to the doctors.

Increasing seduce stat doesn't seem to do anything at all as the seduce number doesn't go up but it takes your fucking shit though.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kamimile

I never had that problem playing this update. Did you unzip the game and play the game or did you overwrite the old game files with the new game files? Also is this the windows or mac version?

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
Hi! I really enjoyed your game :D, I hope to see a lot more content for M/F and M/M, I hope to see good things with this big dirty male orc :devilish:
Lust Madness

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes