pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This works for sure if you had a save from a previous version. I will fix it for a new game
I've got the same trouble and I've used a previous game save (though it's coming from a 0.2.3 version, not from a 0.2.4 one).

*** Edit ***

As I've written before, it's possible to unlock the skills indeed, but impossible to then use them. And I think I've tried with almost all the possible enemies (except the female orc).

heikline

Mar 12, 2019
Hello

it's normal that after completing all the quest i'm not able to unlock the 3 last perks in the tree ? i'm missing 60 skill points :/

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me the controls for moving in the village wall and how can I open chest in the game sorry if I have to many questions cause it's my first time playing this beautiful game and hope the gay content in this game will be available soon will patiently wait for the gay content of this game

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
There is a glitch that enemy character designs will stay on after you encounter them... how to fix it?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently it seems still impossible to use the "new" dom sex scenes for a female character. Or have I missed something ?

capture.jpg

Last edited:

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Still can't finish the quest to slay 15 flydicks or queens. Futa's still don't count and the most queen's I've had appear at once has been 13. Progress still resets upon returning to the village to make them respawn.

Reactions: Estelrom and Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Still can't finish the quest to slay 15 flydicks or queens. Futa's still don't count and the most queen's I've had appear at once has been 13. Progress still resets upon returning to the village to make them respawn.
MeToooo ! This quest is impossible to perform
It's a pity, the game is promising, but too much bugs
I've never played this game without a bug

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
This has been fixed in version 0.2.8

Reactions: thesleeper

Wolfie353

Apr 12, 2020
Write in console: Player.hr=3
After you do this, the Mysterious cave will open. You can kill all FlyDicks there and without fast traveling go back to the first cave and kill as much FlyDicks you need. Sadly you need a console for this one since its bugged.

dubstep_avtoritet

Jan 14, 2019
Hey there. This game is amazing, but i got a few questions. Im playing as futa character versus female and futa monsters.
1. How do i complete richman with huge dick quest, since it need's prostitution and blowjob (sub), but i cant get blowjow sub perk, because i cant get tits or handjob (sub) - only 2 enemy with dick and its futa satyr and flydick queen futa, but i cant get any sub jobs, only handjob (dom)?
2.How do i acces golden chest after orc? Needs to had sex 1 time with orc, but i cant? As futa character versus female orc i can choose only no sex.
3.How do i get lust potions? Merchants want 3 of this each.
4. There can i find 3 glassful, i found only 1?
5.Where can i get key to open cave? In quest logs written - merchants can help, but i dont understand how?
Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.
And again, thanks for this amazing game!

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to edit files to change my char with out restarting game?
What little I have found through this thread is done with Console. so you will have to enable console. Either with UnRen
or
Enable the console command:

Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy
Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)
Set it’s variable to True so it should look like, config.console = True
Save the file.
Load game. Press SHIFT+O. This will open the console.
Enter Player.gender_like = ["female", "male"]

I recommend Unren

These these are the only console edits i have found so far. would like a better list if any have one.

Here the command to put in console to have some extra points
Player.points=xxxx ==> change the value of sex skill points
Player.max_st=yyyy ==> change the value of attack point during battle
Player.coins ==> change the value of your money account

Player.max_hp=xx
Player.hp=xx
Player.coins=xx
Player.points=xx
Player.seduce=xx
Player.lust=xx

Those all found in this thread.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes