taglag

Aug 6, 2019
That's why it's misinformation, you're trying to help someone when you don't have the facts straight yourself. It's the classic case of the blind leading the blind. I saw that you wrote "Or I am missing something" but the smarter thing to write is nothing and let someone else who knows the answer reply.
NO! I was trying to get help, and you never gave it. Thankfully there were people who did.

ampr1999

Jul 1, 2018
Ok what the hell? To be clear I don't saves, the born a question where the fuck the unfintint number to save the game? I don't see no where. I'm just sad and How the hell I supposet to be able to save our play ran? No persistent (unlimited) saves mean no fun.

to save you need to go to your bed

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
how slay 15 flydick, if there are not enough of them
This is issue only if you are playing against all types of enemies. It has been fixed in version 0.2.9. If you only play against female or against female and male there is no such issue.

NO! I was trying to get help, and you never gave it. Thankfully there were people who did.
It seems it's time to make hints :D

Reactions: taglag
Nov 3, 2017
I honest believe that this would be a better game if so much content wasn't patreon-locked because not everyone has the money to needlessly piss away

Reactions: tiger18470

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there any other place to get the "piece of leather". I have only found creatures that drop it in the cave maze, and they show up like once in a blue moon.

So after many many hours off and on playing just sense I reached the Cave maze. I have gotten like 4 of them.

I guess you know why I need them for the seller of clothing.

I was just wondering if they could be gotten anywhere else, as right now I can barely get into the gave of maze as all the routes seem to be totally blocked off until I can get some items. ( Items I have no Idea what are or where to get :( )

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any other place to get the "piece of leather". I have only found creatures that drop it in the cave maze, and they show up like once in a blue moon.

So after many many hours off and on playing just sense I reached the Cave maze. I have gotten like 4 of them.

I guess you know why I need them for the seller of clothing.

I was just wondering if they could be gotten anywhere else, as right now I can barely get into the gave of maze as all the routes seem to be totally blocked off until I can get some items. ( Items I have no Idea what are or where to get :( )
According to the current scripts, all the flying dick monsters may drop some pieces of leather: i.e. Flying dick, Flydick's Queen and Flydick's Queen futa.

And these monsters can be encountered in a cave near the village: a cave which is just one step north of the village wall.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I m Stuck on here its a bug
how to get rid of this?
View attachment 1421584
According to the current scripts, all the flying dick monsters may drop some pieces of leather: i.e. Flying dick, Flydick's Queen and Flydick's Queen futa.

And these monsters can be encountered in a cave near the village: a cave which is just one step north of the village wall.
I may have missed that one I will look again. Thank you!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone have a solution to the maze? I cant figure out how to get past the initial chamber.
I think you have to advance some of the other quest line, as in the items wanted by the vendors, and quest finishing.

I am actually stuck at same place you are, but that is what seems to be needed. I do find it hard to follow what I need to do though. So I am lost a lot too :(

I also have some trouble getting the items needed for some quests.

It is kind of addictive to play, just enduring the over and over game play to see if you can move on to some new area.

The erotic part drop's off pretty quickly or did for me as they become pretty monotonous rather early in the game from having to repeat over and over and over many events to get to the next one or next available sex combat scene, so they get sort of old. ( It is still in development though so I imagine or hope maybe they will improve this in some way )

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Keep working on Save sistem you messed up wth putting it under paywall. It not how save system need to be.. It need to be fully free for hell likt it was befor you messed up with it milinking money from it.
Just work On that insteed on new conte. You make save siste unworthy to play freely

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa and laugh

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm always unable to finish the "Dicks cave" quest : Bug forever ?

Last edited:

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
This looks ambiguous, looking forward to it.
Also, does the Creatures of this game all have European Inspiration or the Creatures can come from all cultures?

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes