taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hey there. This game is amazing, but i got a few questions. Im playing as futa character versus female and futa monsters.
1. How do i complete richman with huge dick quest, since it need's prostitution and blowjob (sub), but i cant get blowjow sub perk, because i cant get tits or handjob (sub) - only 2 enemy with dick and its futa satyr and flydick queen futa, but i cant get any sub jobs, only handjob (dom)?
2.How do i acces golden chest after orc? Needs to had sex 1 time with orc, but i cant? As futa character versus female orc i can choose only no sex.
3.How do i get lust potions? Merchants want 3 of this each.
4. There can i find 3 glassful, i found only 1?
5.Where can i get key to open cave? In quest logs written - merchants can help, but i dont understand how?
Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.
And again, thanks for this amazing game!
Good questions I feel like I am stuck in a loop right now, can't seem to get anywhere. The glassful I have only found one :(

The cave maze seems to be walled off, playing female so a lot of the BDSM or dom options are missing.

I too would very much like to understand what to do to get the lust potions, and how to get all the Glassful items :(

EDIT >>> And also the key to that darn cave :unsure:

EDIT >>>> It looks like the ability to make potions and such is pay walled.. Or I am missing something, but it looks like unless your a Patron you will not be able to make the lewdpotion, or any other item needed to advance in the game.

So it is a rather screwed up thing it seems.

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
EDIT >>>> It looks like the ability to make potions and such is pay walled.. Or I am missing something, but it looks like unless your a Patron you will not be able to make the lewdpotion, or any other item needed to advance in the game.
Fake News!
Lust potion
= Mega Potion + Lust Herb
Mega Potion = Potion + Honey

If you don't know, why are you spreading misinformation?
Someone already found every recipe from 1 to 14 and posted it somewhere in this forum. And NO, there is no paywall for crafting ingredients and potions.

That said, should the developer make the recipe available in the game so that you don't have to use trial error to discover it? YES! It's very annoying and unrewarding gameplay to need to search up if someone else posted the recipe. What they should have done is this: "Ingredient1 + Ingredient2 = ?". Then the player can fetch those ingredients, combine them to find out what they produce.

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Hey there. This game is amazing, but i got a few questions. Im playing as futa character versus female and futa monsters.
1. How do i complete richman with huge dick quest, since it need's prostitution and blowjob (sub), but i cant get blowjow sub perk, because i cant get tits or handjob (sub) - only 2 enemy with dick and its futa satyr and flydick queen futa, but i cant get any sub jobs, only handjob (dom)?
2.How do i acces golden chest after orc? Needs to had sex 1 time with orc, but i cant? As futa character versus female orc i can choose only no sex.
3.How do i get lust potions? Merchants want 3 of this each.
4. There can i find 3 glassful, i found only 1?
5.Where can i get key to open cave? In quest logs written - merchants can help, but i dont understand how?
Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.
And again, thanks for this amazing game!
1. I think you need to perform a titjob or handjob a certain number of times and have enough points to unlock blowjob on the Sex Skill tree (at home). Hovering your mouse over the Blowjob skill should tell you which pre-requisite skills you need to unlock and how many times you need to perform them

2. I might be misremembering but I don't think you need to have sex with a female orc to open any gold chest. Unless the game specifically tells you that you have to, then you don't. If the game does tell you that you MUST, then you need to unlock more Sex Skills and hope one of them will be useable. Some foes just don't have any sex scenes at all

3. Lust potion = Mega Potion + Lust Herb
Potion = Herb + Blue Mushroom

4. No idea what Quest you're talking about

5. You need to give the merchants enough Lust potions for them to change their attire. They will each be able to give you half a key. Combine the two keys in your inventory or your Home Chest to make the Key for Hidden Cave

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Mushroom Hat needs 5 Amanita + 1 Mushroom Slime. Where do you find mushroom slime?

It's definitely not a craftable item, I have 15/15 recipes unlocked and it's not one of them. I don't think it's a quest reward because it's the only quest I have left.

It must be foraged or dropped by an enemy OR maybe you trade it with someone who wants the Hot Drink (quest reward)?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Mushroom Hat needs 5 Amanita + 1 Mushroom Slime. Where do you find mushroom slime?

It's definitely not a craftable item, I have 15/15 recipes unlocked and it's not one of them. I don't think it's a quest reward because it's the only quest I have left.

It must be foraged or dropped by an enemy OR maybe you trade it with someone who wants the Hot Drink (quest reward)?
OK I got it, it drops from Mushroom Queens in the Mysterious Cave. This must be a new drop

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Fake News!
Lust potion
= Mega Potion + Lust Herb

If you don't know, why are you spreading misinformation?
Someone already found every recipe from 1 to 14 and posted it somewhere in this forum. And NO, there is no paywall for crafting ingredients and potions.

That said, should the developer make the recipe available in the game so that you don't have to use trial error to discover it? YES! It's very annoying and unrewarding gameplay to need to search up if someone else posted the recipe. What they should have done is this: "Ingredient1 + Ingredient2 = ?". Then the player can fetch those ingredients, combine them to find out what they produce.
It looks like the ability to make potions and such is pay walled.. Or I am missing something, but it looks like unless your a Patron you will not be able to make the lewdpotion, or any other item needed to advance in the game.

I think I stated "Or I am missing something".

What I could have used is >>> you just need to do this or that, with a better explanation, instead of a "Ha,Ha,Ha, I'll make fun of them with a smartly phrased put down."

I said "It looks like" more than once I did not say it was and absolute fact. That should have told you I was looking for answer's or corrections.

Look at the image from my game it also sort of indicates that you have to be a patron.

Mainly I am just not understanding why i cannot create these potions or items, and I was rather frustrated when I posted because I had tried many things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkslaive

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I believe the Patreon indication is in fact for unlocking the graphic list itself, and not the possibility to craft any given item.

AFAIR, I've been able to craft all of them.

And that's how I've unlocked all the entries in the graphic list. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-2-6-public-lust-madness.75578/post-5789987
Yes I got the image from that post some time back, but I have never managed to craft anything.

I am now certain I am missing something ( As in not understanding the interface or what I need to do ), but i do not know what or why I can not figure out how to craft anything :(

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yes I got the image from that post some time back, but I have never managed to craft anything.

I am now certain I am missing something ( As in not understanding the interface or what I need to do ), but i do not know what or why I can not figure out how to craft anything :(
If it can help, AFAIR:
- you can craft items only inside your current inventory (i.e. not from items in the chest of your room): just drag and drop one item type on the another one,
- you must have at least one free entry in your current inventory (to receive the new item).

**Edit** It's now apparently working also with items inside the chest (but not with items in your inventory AND in the chest).

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If it can help, AFAIR:
- you can craft items only inside your current inventory (i.e. not from items in the chest of your room): just drag and drop one item type on the another one,
- you must have at least one free entry in your current inventory (to receive the new item).

**Edit** It's now apparently working also with items inside the chest (but not with items in your inventory AND in the chest).
I am even more confused LOL... Do I drag and drop, do I just click somewhere, Nothing I have tried seems to work although I do seem to have the needed items for some things in my chest and inventory. (Dragging and dropping them does not seem to work for me)

I am sure I am missing something simple, but I am missing it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I am even more confused LOL... Do I drag and drop, do I just click somewhere, Nothing I have tried seems to work although I do seem to have the needed items for some things in my chest and inventory. (Dragging and dropping them does not seem to work for me)

I am sure I am missing something simple, but I am missing it.
Yes, just drag and drop (and the corresponding items should be decreased by one for both of them; this should be an indication).

Are you sure the corresponding final item is not added and you've not seen it ?

For instance, if you are crafting a potion and if you already have some potions somewhere in your inventory (or in your chest if you are crafting items in the chest), the number of these potions is just incremented by one (unless you've reached the maximal number for a pack of them).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think I finally got it you drag and drop them on each other inside the inventory or storage chest.. I just did not even think of that.

It was driving me crazy.. I just miss understood the whole manner in which they intended you to combine them.. :eek:.

EDIT >>>Thank you so much for being patient with me I was just really having trouble with that one.
Yes, just drag and drop (and the corresponding items should be decreased by one for both of them; this should be an indication).

Are you sure the corresponding final item is not added and you've not seen it ?

For instance, if you are crafting a potion and if you already have some potions somewhere in your inventory (or in your chest if you are crafting items in the chest), the number of these potions is just incremented by one (unless you've reached the maximal number for a pack of them).

Last edited:

GayGamer1993

Dec 31, 2020
try to play the game on my phone (android 8.1) using android version and joiplay but it takes to long to move that i end up deleting the game... is there a way to fix this

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I think I finally got it you drag and drop them on each other inside the inventory or storage chest.. I just did not even think of that.

It was driving me crazy.. I just miss understood the whole manner in which they intended you to combine them.. :eek:.

EDIT >>>Thank you so much for being patient with me I was just really having trouble with that one.
Glad you've finally made it.

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
It looks like the ability to make potions and such is pay walled.. Or I am missing something, but it looks like unless your a Patron you will not be able to make the lewdpotion, or any other item needed to advance in the game.

I think I stated "Or I am missing something".

What I could have used is >>> you just need to do this or that, with a better explanation, instead of a "Ha,Ha,Ha, I'll make fun of them with a smartly phrased put down."

I said "It looks like" more than once I did not say it was and absolute fact. That should have told you I was looking for answer's or corrections.

Look at the image from my game it also sort of indicates that you have to be a patron.

Mainly I am just not understanding why i cannot create these potions or items, and I was rather frustrated when I posted because I had tried many things.
That's why it's misinformation, you're trying to help someone when you don't have the facts straight yourself. It's the classic case of the blind leading the blind. I saw that you wrote "Or I am missing something" but the smarter thing to write is nothing and let someone else who knows the answer reply.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes