RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
How do you deliver quests?! Am I missing something?
Edit: nvm, found it, bue another question: where exactly do I put the files in the save mod? I get an error if I put them in "game"

danco91

May 7, 2017
has anyone else been having crashes when it comes to taking to the shop keeper and saying you want a discount everytime i do it crashes but only on that

simog17

Oct 15, 2020
I can't find the first piece of the cavemaze for the quest " FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF THE CAVE MAZE", can someone post a screenshot with the location please? i got the part 2 rn

qqilihq

Dec 28, 2021
i don't find any red mushrooms anywhere. wether in the caves or outside. and i nearly got the blue dildo but my inventory was full. now it doesn't appear anymore. that's a terrible bug because it isn't going further now.

PLEASE HELP FAST!!!

Reactions: Kosmo11

HaissaRibeiro

Dec 29, 2021
Hi everyone, I discovered this game a few months ago, I played it as a man and a woman, but I "got stuck" because I don't have a patreon account (and I'm too lazy to make one, or I'm too dumb to progress in the game (without having the account)). so i would like to know if there is any way to use cheats on android, i dont play this game on pc because my mother uses it sometimes (and my sister too). if anyone can tell me if there is a console for the android version and how to use it, i will be grateful. Thank you in advance =)

koless

May 27, 2021
I don't know if everyone has this problem, but I play as a futa and when I try to put on stockings with shoes, everything starts to look like this:

Shogun Ak

Oct 3, 2020
I agree.

It's quite possible indeed to unlock the considered sex skills (dom handjob, titsjob and footjob) into the "Sex skill" option screen, but none of them are then available for any enemies.

BTW, did somebody succeed into achieving the new "Bring me a mushrooms hat" quest (at least with a female character) ?

I presume it's relative to the mushroom queens but I've not been available to figure how to complete the quest (I've fought and won against several of them with and without the final sex scene).
I got that quest completed just slay them and you will find Amanita mushrooms so you take them to the shop and buy a brand new mushroom hat
And btw dont ever use blocks while fighting them you will lower your hp just when you use them

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes