88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
And once again the save system to save wherewer we like is under paywall. Tipical. It too fucking limitetd to the bed.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Done 0.3.7, perfect everything (without patreon). Not found one of the new combos. Nice new animations.
I still miss full sex options with all the characters!!!
Nice work, developer!
Really the save save sistem is work everywhere as well?

I don't see it in changesthat were implamented. For me is big highes stronget doubt on save sistem

Dec 8, 2021
Really the save save sistem is work everywhere as well?

I don't see it in changesthat were implamented. For me is big highes stronget doubt on save sistem
Hi!
I have no idea! I mean, I play missions and always go back home to save. It is not as difficult! I mean, usually you have to come back cause your inventory gets full! Plus, if you makes the correct clothes and improve the right cards (all), and you have a logical deck of cards, the game is not as difficult as to play it. I mean, the developer has improve the cards mechanics since the first versions, and now it runs so well.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi!
I have no idea! I mean, I play missions and always go back home to save. It is not as difficult! I mean, usually you have to come back cause your inventory gets full! Plus, if you makes the correct clothes and improve the right cards (all), and you have a logical deck of cards, the game is not as difficult as to play it. I mean, the developer has improve the cards mechanics since the first versions, and now it runs so well.
Like I thought there no full save yet, I hate to come back to home to save.
My mod is made to save system this way you can save wherewere you please on choise as well no need to go back at home to save.
Let me know if the save mod workor not that I make the new versionto let you savere werewhere you place includingon choise.

Dec 8, 2021
Hi 88Michele88 , I downloaded the mod (it was for 0.3.6 version) and gave me error on loading the saved games.
I tryed to message you in private, but I lost my old account and this one is so new, and I could not find how to PM

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi 88Michele88 , I downloaded the mod (it was for 0.3.6 version) and gave me error on loading the saved games.
I tryed to message you in private, but I lost my old account and this one is so new, and I could not find how to PM
It not may my fault, i'm just modded the save sistem. If the new version had made some change I will lokking into it. I'm not develeper of this game. These issues are only on dev of this game. Its not my fault there are some issues.

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Android port get error when try to show the item in cloth merchant. Cant continue the game.

Last edited:

Ecklee

Dec 11, 2021
Screenshot_20220117-132957.png
I went all over the map looking for the yellow toy, but I can't find it, please help me find and complete the quest. thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Last Death

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Done 0.3.7, perfect everything (without patreon). Not found one of the new combos. Nice new animations.
I still miss full sex options with all the characters!!!
Nice work, developer!
If you missed the combo #16 (see https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-3-7-public-lust-madness.75578/post-5789987 for the full list of combos), I'd said that it's probably "normal".

Because I can't figure how it's possible to make this one without cheating: how to drag and drop an item on itself ?

And no, it's not working neither with 2 different blocs of small snowballs (like one with 99 and another one with 10, for instance).

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Send me a screenshot of the error plz
Iam sorry I cant send a screenshot coz the game already deleted. I try to ignore all error but not solved the problem so I choice quit. Now I play it on PC.

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know how can I add skill points to the submissive skill tree cause I want my character to be submissive in the game and I already finish the satyr cum quest my only problem is how can I find the mysterious farmer?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version
PC:
MAC:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes