yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game proves 1 thing.

Reviews mean nothing when it comes to how financially successful a game is.

Look at this games reviews. 1.6 star average on 22 reviews. That is abysmal and it would be difficult to find a game with a lower star average. Try to find a game with such low reviews. It's not easy!

Based on that information alone how much do you think this game is taking in every month?

Plus it has a female lead... That usually puts a dent in the profits. How much could it possibly be making?

$5? no $10? no $50? no $100? no $500? no $1,000? no...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is impressive to see a game get shit on by so many critics, but at the same time making the big bucks. It boggles the mind too see such an discrepancy and such an anomaly.

It makes me curious... I must try this game now!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
But where's the option to pick one that has no dick no vagina and anything in between? There was only one game that I have seen on here that you played a character that had nothing.

john_johnson01

May 5, 2018
According to the current scripts, all the flying dick monsters may drop some pieces of leather: i.e. Flying dick, Flydick's Queen and Flydick's Queen futa.

And these monsters can be encountered in a cave near the village: a cave which is just one step north of the village wall.
A cave which requires a key. The key being in two parts. Part one can be had from the female merchant by giving her some Lewd Potions, which you can make easily enough.

But the second part of the cave key comes from the male merchant. And he wants not just lewd potions... but LEATHER. So... unless you have leather, you can't get into that cave. And to get leather, you need to get into that cave.

Not the finest moment in game design history there.

Reactions: JoeSimm

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
But where's the option to pick one that has no dick no vagina and anything in between? There was only one game that I have seen on here that you played a character that had nothing.
How are you going to fuck without a cock and a vagina? Use only hands and other parts of the body? Hmm .. and this is interesting.

A cave which requires a key. The key being in two parts. Part one can be had from the female merchant by giving her some Lewd Potions, which you can make easily enough.

But the second part of the cave key comes from the male merchant. And he wants not just lewd potions... but LEATHER. So... unless you have leather, you can't get into that cave. And to get leather, you need to get into that cave.

Not the finest moment in game design history there.
You're doing something wrong, leather can be obtained by killing flydick's in this cave.
15 flydicks guide.jpg

CCtB89

Sep 27, 2018
This game proves 1 thing.

Reviews mean nothing when it comes to how financially successful a game is.

Look at this games reviews. 1.6 star average on 22 reviews. That is abysmal and it would be difficult to find a game with a lower star average. Try to find a game with such low reviews. It's not easy!

Based on that information alone how much do you think this game is taking in every month?

Plus it has a female lead... That usually puts a dent in the profits. How much could it possibly be making?

$5? no $10? no $50? no $100? no $500? no $1,000? no...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is impressive to see a game get shit on by so many critics, but at the same time making the big bucks. It boggles the mind too see such an discrepancy and such an anomaly.

It makes me curious... I must try this game now!
You can just check and see why people rate it so low you know :rolleyes: tbh a few are just people who tried it and dont like it from their personal view but most of them are pretty self self explanatory. Also the patreon is now making unknown.png so I wouldnt be hung up on "wow how much it makes" but rather the content.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How muc time wee ne to wait for save sistem full work everywere free for everyone insteed to force everyone to become patreon to be able to save everywhere we pleace? And to tell me it justt a gift for patreons, becouse it's not.

Anyone non pateon any new about save sistem?

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
im need help . when im go to craft and go to black man my game crash can you help me how to fix probkem .. android v

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I have a quest to kill 4 mushrooms done. the quest on the right side of the screen is twinkling. How to claim your reward.

in what order to open the women embedded in the wall? Scroll come up 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 ?

yellow dildo ?

rare cloth ?

red mushroom ?

Last edited:

Khashim

Dec 10, 2021
I have a quest to kill 4 mushrooms done. the quest on the right side of the screen is twinkling. How to claim your reward.

in what order to open the women embedded in the wall? Scroll come up 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 ?

yellow dildo ?

rare cloth ?
the order appear after you collect the 4 scrolls . Dont know if is it always the but by memory it is 4 1 3 3 2

Reactions: Mirrofuks

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Cave labyrinth upper left corner (if I'm not mistaken) there will be several Mushroom Queens and red mushrooms can also be found there.

i killed 4 queens there and harvested mushrooms and nothing. the task for me to twinkle in mushrooms did not pass

the order appear after you collect the 4 scrolls . Dont know if is it always the but by memory it is 4 1 3 3 2
it works! Thanks !

Last edited:

Khashim

Dec 10, 2021
i probably missed something but dont see how to open the 3 doors in the snow forest . Any clue ? on other way in the sex skills i have avl sex (dom) and 69 open but dont find any monster purposing that . any idea ?

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes