PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I will add in 0.6.5

Your save file is broken. This is most likely because some update did not apply. Send me your save and I'll fix it, or start the new game.
I got a few of those white screens of death in my play today as well. I had just finished up bagging number 20 of 20 satyrs for the latest quest from last update (still need most of the orcs and muscle girls) but when I returned to town from where I was I got the white screen of death. Not wanting to bake that into my save, I used the roll back option, went to the next area to the west, next to the main "at the wall" site and it happened again, I rolled back and went to the initial "at the wall" location and the icon in the bottom right still gave the the white screen of death so I rolled back a third time and used the gate at the bottom center of the screen and was finally allowed back to town. I didn't copy the error message but it happened immediately after I chose to complete Choo's satyr mission out in the field. Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat

PS: Which save file do you want? I have over a hundred of them now...
This is the most recent...

Last edited:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I got a few of those white screens of death in my play today as well. I had just finished up bagging number 20 of 20 satyrs for the latest quest from last update (still need most of the orcs and muscle girls) but when I returned to town from where I was I got the white screen of death. Not wanting to bake that into my save, I used the roll back option, went to the next area to the west, next to the main "at the wall" site and it happened again, I rolled back and went to the initial "at the wall" location and the icon in the bottom right still gave the the white screen of death so I rolled back a third time and used the gate at the bottom center of the screen and was finally allowed back to town. I didn't copy the error message but it happened immediately after I chose to complete Choo's satyr mission out in the field. Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat

PS: Which save file do you want? I have over a hundred of them now...
This is the most recent...
If your error is similar to this one, download the fix in the post above.

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'>:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2454, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Platinum Chariot

Jul 9, 2022
thanx for responding. from what you say i take the lewd potion is not used for anything yet but the one quest. i dont understand what you mean about the max potion. i saw it helps with health , but when would it be used and how would i use it? thanks again btw- idk anything about using a heal potion
Max potion is also present for female merchant and hunter-girl who gives you card in tavern, it's need to increase relationship

Reactions: bogeyparr

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If your error is similar to this one, download the fix in the post above.

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'>:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2454, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'.
Yes, I do get the missing naked orcs too but I had an error just trying to use the bottom right icon to portal back to town. That is new as of yesterday's game play. Hopefully you can fix that too. Let me know if you need anything from my end to help.

Thanks for the orc fix and all the fun, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I have a bunch of orcs to bag for the slay 20 orcs quest so I'll test the fix. Just installed it. Thanks again... Now if I can just get back to town again... :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Max potion is also present for female merchant and hunter-girl who gives you card in tavern, it's need to increase relationship
Dom widows yield max potions... hope that helps... armor up! They can be tough to defeat!
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
88Michele88 - He has nothing to do with the game
1. I wanted to release the GAY update this month, but it will probably be ready in October. Wait for it.
2. This is a controversial decision in the game, and apparently it was wrong, many did not understand it. But there's no time to fix it yet.
for what i've see, there are only 6 male character and 3 of them are a flyng dick, a skeleton and a snowman. Is rly enough to make a full gay option??

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
guessing the patreon mod doesnt work anymore?
My game is still unlocked from the original code. I still get the Patreon finishing options in combat and received the new outfits from the last update. It should still be working without reentering it. Hope that helps you friend, Phat (y)

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
My game is still unlocked from the original code. I still get the Patreon finishing options in combat and received the new outfits from the last update. It should still be working without reentering it. Hope that helps you friend, Phat (y)
ok thanks will try again, might be doing it wrong, when i try to go to the church i get the notification to become a patron

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
hi. my sex pros are no longer making money. they must be on strike or i have some other problem. please explain/help. thanx

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
I'm getting this error:
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5262, in script
init python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5262, in script
init python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5271, in <module>
import urllib2
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes