arcalite

May 30, 2017
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC is just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.
how do i download this, it just opens it an never downloads

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
So I take it the code given on the first page does not work anymore and its all still a paywall fest?? I tried this one before and paywall blocked everything, so if that code works I would re try it. Can anyone confirm?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lust Hunter 0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes