RodaSuede

Dec 15, 2020
when can i get to the good part. having sex, get pregnant and so on and so far the good one in for patreon only. how to rise hunter rank
just finish the quest from Gaffer Choo in the Tavern

the last quest need finish others to unlock
like this:
IMG_20220809_095140.jpg

U need finish the quest 2, 3,9 to unlock this quest, and after U finish this quest, the reward is HR 1 to 2 , Finish work

Last edited:

RodaSuede

Dec 15, 2020
This issue fixed in 0.5.8

Remove screens.rpy in game folder or download game version from my patreon.

There is an event with a saleswoman in a store that has pregnancy content.

Sorry, but without supporter I can't make a tons of content for my game. And by the way in the game the save option is available to all and not closed paywall, then you lied in the review?

Can you send me your save file? I'll check this issue.
When i frist time to attack Female Orc, this image has already appeared, but at that time, i was hurry to play backwards and didn't take any screenshots,this picture was taken later, and my version is:

my saves : Andorid 0.5.8 Orc Female Bug

Screenshot_20220809-092918.png
After Rollback
Screenshot_20220809-093346.png
BB Code:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'>:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2454, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 2454, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2454, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 826, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 688, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1029, in render
  File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 733, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1264, in render
  File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 733, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 625, in render
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 287, in get
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 706, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/orc_f/orc_f_naked1.png'.

Last edited:

RodaSuede

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone tell me which creatures i can catch other than styr, nymph, muscle woman please

U can Catch All of them
But, first ,U need to HR3
,then Just need enemy over 10 level (Defeat enemies, next time you encounter the same enemies will level up, when the enemy 10 level,U can try to catch )

IMG_20220811_221908.jpg

IMG_20220811_223857.jpg
IMG_20220811_223914.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
the 2 parts are given to you by the merchants, one part each
hi- i started a new game and i got the key the first time but i dont remember how. now i got a part from each vendor and put them together. i also got the circular part of a key where the discord help said i should find the long part of the key. i guess there is a long part somewhere but i havent found it. would someone help me. thanks.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
hi- i started a new game and i got the key the first time but i dont remember how. now i got a part from each vendor and put them together. i also got the circular part of a key where the discord help said i should find the long part of the key. i guess there is a long part somewhere but i havent found it. would someone help me. thanks.
i got the 2 keys confused. i am going to level 3 then see what happens. thanks

stinkdick1987

Jul 16, 2019
How do you increase the size of body parts of your prisoners? Is it based on the level of the creature captured, or something else?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i think it was from flying dicks or the queen. it was in battle with some monster
That seems silly, but makes sense. If you turn those scenes off, you won't get the materials.
i like it but it boring. real futa don't get rape when you lose. they just put you in a kart and after that they throw u out and that it. they need a sex battle. like when pick up blowjob card. you give them blowjob or they give u a blowjob
I tried that with other people and it did the same thing to me.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So I think the catch system makes the game worse. At least now they also need gold + eat so they don't starve. At the end of the day, neither does starvation go away, nor does it give you the option of hiring someone to feed the prisoners for you.
Otherwise I find it totally useless and makes the game unround just like it doesn't run smoothly in some places.

And the catch deck should be an extra deck. the way it is now you have to constantly edit your deck.
It's also annoying when you get new cards. That go straight to the battle deck. there is a better way to solve that. As I said, Decksolts or when you receive the new card, you will see if you want to activate it in your deck.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is the reason this has a very VERY low rating is that the game's scenes are behind a paywall?
Yes, because he has several patron levels and the more you spend, the more benefits you get. Apart from what I've been saying all along is that you can only get half a game without a patron. Most of the scenes are then blocked. I think it's ok to get the patron special costumes. + some advantages . But not being able to enjoy the game without a patron is another matter. That also explains why others are working against this and going around it. You see enough other projects that do it better and still get enough money through patron. Sometimes less is more.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes, because he has several patron levels and the more you spend, the more benefits you get. Apart from what I've been saying all along is that you can only get half a game without a patron. Most of the scenes are then blocked. I think it's ok to get the patron special costumes. + some advantages . But not being able to enjoy the game without a patron is another matter. That also explains why others are working against this and going around it. You see enough other projects that do it better and still get enough money through patron. Sometimes less is more.
Patreon folk should only get cosmetics, perhaps cheats if they just want to skip to the lewds. If I recall, saving used to be locked behind a paywall.

• Wow
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes