Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
Does the game really have level scaling? I think in the game the HP of enemies is rnd in a certain range. HP is always different when you enter the map and return to the town
I found a bug which didn't take the red herb and satyr semen from my inventory when I completed the quests, so I kept gaining money and cards from that, allowing me to level up my cards, so I went back out to fight the same creatures as before, and I noticed that their health pools were 50-100% higher than when I first fought them, making my upgraded cards effectively the same as before, if not worse because the health i'd have to chip off was much more, and yet my health was still the same. Regardless of how I achieved the upgrades, the enemy health pools are rediculous, so i'm glad I discovered this before I spent hours grinding levels in this game only to feel like a sucker with worthless upgrades.

uname93

Sep 18, 2018
Is it just me or is there absolut no sound in the game?
I can't stand games without audio... Should not be such a big deal...
Another question would be why the heck is the female standing so absurd? Looks just stupid...

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
So been a bit, 1.5 version is free for everyone

and there is a 1.6 for patreons and then there is 1.7 for patreons paying $15 per month which has playable male character.
All detailed in the patreon link

Looks like they've added a patreon authentication to try lockout people from accessing patreon only features like the church.

Last edited:

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Why does the game have sound options but does not play sound? Even when i turn everything to max i cant hear anything

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.1.5 Public] [Lust Madness] ORIGINAL SIZE: 738MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (120MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (109MB)
Compressed version for MAC (102MB)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
After playing for a few minutes and seeing the cards ... like really? Body slam for 1 Energy to deal dmg equal to your armor ... ok fine ... but why the hell does a card exist that gives you armor, lets you draw a card and costs 0?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I got the first quest, I have the herbs, but how to be rewarded ?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
after all that game grinding, and finally get to the orc and he one hand kill me since he has so much health, and then try to do a game save and have this happen to lose all that game grinding work. so sad, but yea as the other have said, I remember this game. He made a game but then Patreon lewd police patrol came knocking which put his patreon page under community review. Yet here the game again and I swear it has the same bugs and same issues as before the game went under community review. Well anyway, here an game error issues to report
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'cStringIO.StringO'>: attribute lookup cStringIO.StringO failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "E:\Lust Hunter\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\LustHunter-0.1.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'cStringIO.StringO'>: attribute lookup cStringIO.StringO failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
LustHunter 0.1.5
Fri May 07 07:08:06 2021

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes