Ren'Py Abandoned Molest Hunter [v0.1.2 Public] [Lust Madness]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
the demonym or gentilic are not a name, that's why they don't go with capital letters (at least in spanish)
example:Mexico, mexicans

In english its capitalized, so a non-english speaker usually don't know that...for example me

Thanks for the info
No problem. I'm glad to help.... But you just went and spelt English with a lowercase "e" again... :)
If you're ever wondering when to capitalise English, when you're talking about the language or the nationality, the answer is always “yes.” Although people writing casually online often lowercase the word, it is a proper noun and therefore requires a capital letter.

Last edited:

Sailt266

Jan 1, 2018
so combat needs an overhaul either just do lust wins or battle wins doing both is tedious takes up to much time and the enemies will usually win state need to be explained a bit and as for the cards if i have deepthroat that means i have handjob so we should still get credit but we dont so it makes lvlin skills usless

Reactions: DBAV and tiehierf

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
^Inventory also needs a complete remake, it's just too inconvenient so we need at least a sort function.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.06 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Paapi

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Probably stupid question but how do you replace an attack? I accidentally made a duplicate and now I can't remove it.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Probably stupid question but how do you replace an attack? I accidentally made a duplicate and now I can't remove it.
At present time you can't destroy/remove a card once bough/created, some of them you can upgrade to another "tier" but be ware that not all lust options are needed against present foes.

I asked the Dev a similar question and was informed that the next battle system will address the issues of destroying cards to make room for new ones, that should be possible in version 0.9..ish... might be while before it's possible in public versions.

If you haven't played for very long and the mistake can't be salvaged, it might be a good idea to start fresh and use your knowlegde and experiences gained with how the game works in the new save, that is if you can't wait until a game version that allows destroying cards becomes publicly available. When that is I have no idea.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I took the time to compile some info for new players, all of this should apply for the 0.6 game version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is also a Screenshot of the Combo list so far: Combos.jpg

Reactions: QueenBee

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
0.9 changes a lot of things.. for those who grinded up Stamina and Stamina recover will find their effort wasted... for those who grinded cards and their strength also find the effort wasted.. only thing that counts and remains from 0.8 is Health, money, items and outfits gained :rolleyes:

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
Changelog 0.0.7:

• Increase movement speed in locations
  • Change hair system (Chage hair available in Patrons Church only)
  • New 6 hairstyle
  • Update battle system. Lust attacks now deal HP damage to enemy
  • Bugfix
  • Minor changes
  • FULL SUPPORT SAVE from 0.0.3 version.

Need code for church for 0.0.7 :3

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Changelog 0.0.7:

• Increase movement speed in locations
  • Change hair system (Chage hair available in Patrons Church only)
  • New 6 hairstyle
  • Update battle system. Lust attacks now deal HP damage to enemy
  • Bugfix
  • Minor changes
  • FULL SUPPORT SAVE from 0.0.3 version.

Need code for church for 0.0.7 :3
Where's the 0.07 link for starters?

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Lol. If you want someone to do the job of reverse engineering the code to accommodate you with a code, you'd better start doing something aside voicing your needs.
Was hoping to see a link with the message, but well, doesn't seem you're that eager for the code. Good luck with it!

Reactions: Aazkaal and lOlNoo

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
Lol. If you want someone to do the job of reverse engineering the code to accommodate you with a code, you'd better start doing something aside voicing your needs.
Was hoping to see a link with the message, but well, doesn't seem you're that eager for the code. Good luck with it!
u so unrelenting (

JustPanama

Jan 7, 2020
can you do it for others, not for me :D

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes