Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.10.1 Hotfix] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,59 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,65 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
Lust Hunter [v0.10.1 Hotfix] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,59 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,65 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have the Android link for this latest update?

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
Was Kinda messing with the unlocker and got it to work at least tested it at the main menu and managed to unlock all sex types so i think it's working the function was changed in the recent update from

RefreshPatronInfo95
to
RefreshPatronInfo085

i'll send the file i used untill it is updated but i think it's working
I can't download it, is it possible to give a link to a file sharing service?

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Dynamite ingredients are exclusive to the Desert region all you have to do is craft it bottom 3 crafting items on crafting list

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 1780, in <module>
TypeError: cannot pickle 'weakref' object

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 1780, in script
  File "E:\Lust hunter cheat\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Lust hunter cheat\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 1780, in <module>
  File "E:\Lust hunter cheat\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 611, in force_autosave
    save(prefix + "1", extra_info=extra_info)
  File "E:\Lust hunter cheat\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 431, in save
    reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
  File "E:\Lust hunter cheat\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 417, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\Lust hunter cheat\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\LustHunter-0.10.1hotfix1-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 103, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL if highest else PROTOCOL)
TypeError: cannot pickle 'weakref' object

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24020502+nightly
LustHunter 0.10.1hotfix1
Thu Apr  4 18:09:11 2024
and more XCD

and save system broken hmpf

Feb 23, 2020
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.5, the developer added some new routines. (085) Updated. Updated this version a second time to go ahead and add in the dynamic patching.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.
How do I use it? What file do I put it in and do I need to unzip it ?

Reactions: M185050

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Why is this game so difficult, I just wanted to have fun!!!
sometimes its good to have difficulty in a game, it makes the game more worth playing, a game beaten to easily only makes a game become more boring. a more challenging game adds more replay value, additionally a game with additional features such as more game modes or a larger list of achievements also makes a game more worth playing

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
sometimes its good to have difficulty in a game, it makes the game more worth playing, a game beaten to easily only makes a game become more boring. a more challenging game adds more replay value, additionally a game with additional features such as more game modes or a larger list of achievements also makes a game more worth playing
The mantis story will have multi endings too, so that will add to replay as well. As your actions will now move you towards the mantis side or the human side and you will have to live with the choices you make. (according to the up-grade each month i seen). being Added to the game this month or next month.

PS: adding at least 7 planned ending to the story at the moment (each with its own reward and punishments)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The mantis story will have multi endings too, so that will add to replay as well. As your actions will now move you towards the mantis side or the human side and you will have to live with the choices you make. (according to the up-grade each month i seen). being Added to the game this month or next month.
true.

i tend to like games with multiple story endings rather than having just one linear story

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Why is this game so difficult, I just wanted to have fun!!!
The game is not difficult, you just have to buy an oil in the store from the beginning and once you go out to explore you only use it and you have 100% evasion, then all you have to do is collect everything you can from loot and sell it, and So buy stronger cards, so I started without being from Patreon

Grischnackh

Oct 24, 2019
Missions Somethink on the face1 and Somethink on the face2 how i can played?? i´am a woman and i have only this two quests...

diviatix

Mar 29, 2024
any way to abandon and retake a quest ?

i am missing the cart and wheels, also.
but i took the quest the moment, when it appeared in the tavern, someone mentioned, that on the screenshots from the area where the cart and wheels should be, there are missing egyptians, too.
Egyptians seem to appear only after you open the pyramid.
so when i take the quest, and no egyptians are "possible" on the map, because the pyramid is still closed, maybe that breaks the quest.

i did all other quests up to and including HR8, even the drunken master quests, so progresswise shouldnt i miss anything, still no cart or wheels, and no eqyptians in the area of the cart/wheels

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes