Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Lust Hunter [v0.10.1 Hotfix] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,59 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,65 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't launch on joiplay, 0.9.8 works

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
By the way , there is a question , is it possible to somehow change the resolution in the game in the files , namely on the map , when you click on these squares on the emulator , your eyes run out)) on the android version it is different , neighboring locations are not displayed there (only when using the map in the game it is seen)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Errors in saving with new update.

I don't remember how to build a Bear Trap. I need them for everything and don't know how. I thought you could craft one? I can craft nets, but not traps. Utterly confused. Cant catch anyone either, I ALWAYS die when I try. I also cant figure out how to equip the bear trap I have. Confusing direction and mechanics. Quest saying to Slay Fairies, I have killed 10 and it's not counting. I pretty much cant do any of the 30+ quests I have or anything. Utterly not knowing what to do here. Why cant you switch your card decks out in the field? You have to go back to your home every single time? How many times have I forgot and had to load a save file because I cant do anything in a battle because of cards not being loaded. Cant enjoy it with all this confusion.

Last edited:

HHUSHman

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, in the quest selection screen part of the game visuals is cut off
visual bug.JPG
I tried full screen changed the window size in windowed mode and even changed windows' resolution. I've played plenty of other ren'py games this the first game that's doing this.
someone else also posted about this earlier in this thread but none answered him.
any idea how to fix this?

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
this devs will never be a pro,bc of stupidity ,thos fights of fetish,that out of mind,a small strenght against a big one,and plus drunked must be to defeteat,that the world we live ,we advance ...pffff.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Hay guys, Just been told the next full up-date for the mantis story.

The next new mantis up-date will be a new monster which will be an evil mantis (part of the mantis army from the king to find the Queen). Its been rumored that these monsters will be hard to beat and are the first monster where it gives you a clue to the story when speaking to it.

Also a semi hidden stat: a stat has been added that goes from -100 to 100 and when you do some actions it moves one way or the other. (it starts off at 0). This gives them a way to adding over 201 endings to the story, although i hear only 7 are planned at the moment. Later on they are going to add another npc saying what the stat is, by way of the saying things like: The Queen really likes you or Humans pick a good hero shame your not on our side. That sort of thing. More work was meant to be done on the queen as well but its been moved back to next month as the new jungle area meant the mantis army had to be added while all the new stuff being sorted out. 2 new mantis battle cards will be added (next month) too but been moved back. Again totally different to the ones already in the game (these are even different to the other mantis cards!) (HINT: one may even hurt you if your not careful lol!) (no idea what that means by the way).

It seems this up-date (called: The MANTIS ARMY had to be moved forwards because of the new big game up-date they just had. It means the next 3 up-dates (2 if your not including this one) have all been mixed in with each other. Next up-date (not this one) will start act 2 and will focus on the queen and your choices , it will also have some act 3 work, so we will find out all about act 3 then.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The Mantis soldiers are hard to beat but there is a combo for beating them. (i talked to the writer of the mantis story, and they are a bit out of place in the story with the broken bridge being destroyed by the queen to stop them following her and all but the story will catch up to them soon. (PS: combo already in game!). They had to be placed now since the jungle was being worked on. Also hint: did you ever wonder who built the ruins ????

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Just so people know there is a poll on their open discord channel, on what the next mantis story up-date will be. Lord croaker (name maybe changed) or the queens up-date. Anyone that likes this story and want to see whats added next should go over there and vote. (boss fight vs queen story) i will of course post what the results are.

MikeyNice

Jul 24, 2019
Ok, so I have a problem. I'm stuck on the "Rescue a Wh*ore #2" quest. Cannot find the abandoned house mentioned in the description of the quest. Can someone help?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Ok, so I have a problem. I'm stuck on the "Rescue a Wh*ore #2" quest. Cannot find the abandoned house mentioned in the description of the quest. Can someone help?
Just complete tavern quest and you will find all whores eventually.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes