Jul 31, 2017
Looking at the errors, you use a curve build. Use only official releases. Alternatively, try starting a new game.
I downloaded the free version on patreon and it just don't work, some maps and the skills menu just give errors and if u ignore it goes to main menu. And that is starting from a new female game.

Edit: just went into my appdata for renpy saves and deleted this game and it seems to be working better. maybe something to do with the persistent file or something fucking it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenshiSan

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I downloaded the free version on patreon and it just don't work, some maps and the skills menu just give errors and if u ignore it goes to main menu. And that is starting from a new female game.

Edit: just went into my appdata for renpy saves and deleted this game and it seems to be working better. maybe something to do with the persistent file or something fucking it up.
this actually worked

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
So does this game works or not, seems like most people are having problem with the game besides the fact that most features are for patreon, I won't even try it if it doesn't work.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

You need to fill all beings with lust and exorcise witches.
How we supposed to fill every beigns with lust when we had the quest to kill them. We need to fillthem since the begining of the game. No only form rank 3. Just kill them all and we are in piece.

Too bad. I hat slaing all these monsterstill rank 3. It useless.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
How we supposed to fill every beigns with lust when we had the quest to kill them. We need to fillthem since the begining of the game. No only form rank 3. Just kill them all and we are in piece.

Too bad. I hat slaing all these monsterstill rank 3. It useless.
Hi, 88Michele88. Your dream has come true. In one of the updates I will make access to saves for all players:D

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes