ferryvimal

Jan 16, 2018
Try the caves across the wall. Its the first area you visit outside the town. I believe if you go north one map there is a cave on the right which has red mushrooms iirc.
I went into the cave like 15 times but no red mushroom. I even checked mystery cave like 10 times, there are no red mushrooms.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I went into the cave like 15 times but no red mushroom. I even checked mystery cave like 10 times, there are no red mushrooms.
Try the "Mysterious Cave" I just checked that one and there are Amanita mushrooms there which are red. This is the cave where you find rascal.

Edit: The first cave has the powershrooms which are red, but not the red ones you are looking for. The Mysterious Cave with rascal has I think 4 types of mushrooms so it may take a bit of searching to get the one you are looking for.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022
Try the "Mysterious Cave" I just checked that one and there are Amanita mushrooms there which are red. This is the cave where you find rascal.

Edit: The first cave has the powershrooms which are red, but not the red ones you are looking for. The Mysterious Cave with rascal has I think 4 types of mushrooms so it may take a bit of searching to get the one you are looking for.

Cave Maze :)

Reactions: ferryvimal

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
hey are there any item code console commands? I can't find the 3 cups for rascal. I think i grabbed the 2 of them from the cave but I don't know what happened with the first one i found in the beginning of the game. it's not in my home chest or any of the support chest. So I wanna say fuck it and just manipulate my items

although to be honest i don't remember 2 cups showing up in rascal's cave area

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
So with some tutorials i opened the developer code and I know the item code and code number, Does anyone familiar with Ren'py know console codes that use that information?

I've tried Player.[item name/cod] = 3 and that doesn't seem to do it

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
beside mission there not lot of sex beside win battle. you need to upgrade to see mc cum in enemy pussy. when they going to add sex for the enemy that you catch and get pregnant

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
GAY update is out!
0.7.0.png
WARNING! You will only see GAY content if you play as a MALE and have selected ALL ENEMIES (MALE, female, futa) or MALE ONLY in your enemy's gender.
In all other cases you NEVER see GAY CONTENT:

• If you play for FUTA/REALFUTA or FEMALE you will NEVER see GAY CONTENT
  • If you play for MALE vs FEMALE or FUTA you will NEVER see GAY CONTENT
Uncensored 0.7.0 logo update version (GAY CONTENT)

Changelog:
  • GAY UPDATE! New game mode VS MALE ONLY
  • New pics on change genders screen
  • 3 new male Enemy
  • New sort Enemy options in the sex skill list
  • 26 new animations:
  • 3 for female
  • 3 for futa and realfuta
  • 20 for male
  • Game optimizations in the battle
  • Bugfix with outfits in the world map and in the Haircutter
  • Bugfix with nymph animations in the Brothel

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
GAY update is out!
View attachment 2190986
WARNING! You will only see GAY content if you play as a MALE and have selected ALL ENEMIES (MALE, female, futa) or MALE ONLY in your enemy's gender.
In all other cases you NEVER see GAY CONTENT:

• If you play for FUTA/REALFUTA or FEMALE you will NEVER see GAY CONTENT
  • If you play for MALE vs FEMALE or FUTA you will NEVER see GAY CONTENT
Uncensored 0.7.0 logo update version (GAY CONTENT)

Changelog:
  • GAY UPDATE! New game mode VS MALE ONLY
  • New pics on change genders screen
  • 3 new male Enemy
  • New sort Enemy options in the sex skill list
  • 26 new animations:
  • 3 for female
  • 3 for futa and realfuta
  • 20 for male
  • Game optimizations in the battle
  • Bugfix with outfits in the world map and in the Haircutter
  • Bugfix with nymph animations in the Brothel

its out!!!!

Reactions: Juuntaro

Ahroh

Nov 25, 2022
I'm probably dumb as an ass, but I still can't figure out how to get past that rock that leads to the Orc Giant. And I still can’t understand how to achieve HR2. Help please, I can't follow the story because of this.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, do you have a question?
At what point do I have to play the card to catch if for prison.
Can't get it somehow.
Thank you and best regards.

Sorry for my English

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes