Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Lust is Stranger (v0.3.2.3 beta)

166,9mb

[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added end of "Max Project" scene
- Added initial version of "Intimacy Animation Viewer" in the Studio Bunker

So, this release is a simple preview of the idea. It only adds the first use of the animations at the end of "Max Project" scene, and also add the "Intimacy Animation Viewer" in the Studio Bunker Mode. I recommend downloading it only if you're interested in checking these, because I didn't have time to do much testing (hence the 'beta' tag).
I still don't know when I'll be able to go back to work normally. I'll keep you informed as soon as I can.

Last edited:

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Lust is Stranger (v0.3.2.3 beta)

Lust is Stranger v0.3.2.3 beta 166,9mb

[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added end of "Max Project" scene
- Added initial version of "Intimacy Animation Viewer" in the Studio Bunker

So, this release is a simple preview of the idea. It only adds the first use of the animations at the end of "Max Project" scene, and also add the "Intimacy Animation Viewer" in the Studio Bunker Mode. I recommend downloading it only if you're interested in checking these, because I didn't have time to do much testing (hence the 'beta' tag).
thanks

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The latest update, I liked. Even though there was no new story I think the animation studio is a great idea, there's so many possibilities with it. And I can't wait to see more of Max too

zerracas

May 2, 2017
How much sexual content is there yet? Last time I played was like at the beginning of this year, and there wasn't anything.

Smorfleg

Feb 23, 2020
So far this game could be interesting if there were anything to do, after the intro and talking to Jefferson it kicks me out to the hallway to take a picture of Kate but there is no Kate and no where to go. Am I missing something or ?

MunchMonster

Mar 28, 2018
How to find firecracker
The game says to search the field on the campus. I found them near a tree on the far side corner on the right.

I think the position is randomly generated, there have been a few times when I reloaded a save and some items moved compared to the previous time. So unless you cough up those 4 dollars , you might have to look for a bit.

Jester-Fox

May 16, 2017
Encountered a funky bug. Was like I got my neck snapped when I spoke to Brooke after Max. The default perspective is up at the ceiling, I managed to orient it to have her somewhat in frame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HomeBirdBoy1979

MeanMachineMCHN

Dec 7, 2019
I have a problem with my game. For some reason, I can't call Max on the phone. I've done the quest. I got to the room and clicked on the phone but I then backed ou to save. When I went back to the phone, Max didn't show up on the menu. It just has Kate and NOT FOUND.

I don't know if there is any way to fix it some I am just letting people know so this doesn't happen to them. I tried going to the next day but that doesn't work.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
I have a problem with my game. For some reason, I can't call Max on the phone. I've done the quest. I got to the room and clicked on the phone but I then backed ou to save. When I went back to the phone, Max didn't show up on the menu. It just has Kate and NOT FOUND.

I don't know if there is any way to fix it some I am just letting people know so this doesn't happen to them. I tried going to the next day but that doesn't work.
have not heard of that issue before i did not have that issue myself but i had a save just before i enter my room
that i used

if you want to try it there it is

MeanMachineMCHN

Dec 7, 2019
have not heard of that issue before i did not have that issue myself but i had a save just before i enter my room
that i used

if you want to try it there it is
Thanks, but I just went back and just sped through the game to get back to that point. Thank god for being able to speed up cutscenes.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes