Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
hi guys, I discovered Nathan's room and I went in to check, clicking on everything, but then the lens goes on or does it stop here? always marks me "enter and check the room"

Dec 9, 2017
have not heard of that issue before i did not have that issue myself but i had a save just before i enter my room
that i used

if you want to try it there it is
I found a way to replicate the bug, right before you confirm whether you want to call Max or not, if you decide not to call, you will get bug. It's still in beta so it's understandable

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
My game glitches. The girls bathroom trash, no matter how many times I collect it and then discard it in the hallway trash can it still tells me to go clean it again and again and again. Not totally the best mini game at the best of times but I'll start the whole game again anyhow. Can't get out of the goddamn school and it's just like real life... Arghh!

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
My game glitches. The girls bathroom trash, no matter how many times I collect it and then discard it in the hallway trash can it still tells me to go clean it again and again and again. Not totally the best mini game at the best of times but I'll start the whole game again anyhow. Can't get out of the goddamn school and it's just like real life... Arghh!
Did you find all 5 pieces of trash in girl bathrooms?

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
I think so, it's a little hard to tell without any counter but yes. Tho with this update I just went back into the bathroom and found a USB which I'm sure i haven't seen before?
Still no luck tho, the bins allow me to just keep going back to them and grabbing the trash from them... Great game tho... Looking in the items area it only shows 3 trash... hmmm maybe user error but it feels like a glitch

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I think so, it's a little hard to tell without any counter but yes. Tho with this update I just went back into the bathroom and found a USB which I'm sure i haven't seen before?
Still no luck tho, the bins allow me to just keep going back to them and grabbing the trash from them... Great game tho... Looking in the items area it only shows 3 trash... hmmm maybe user error but it feels like a glitch
Well in my case it was different. Just yesterday i picked any trash (i thought) and was thinking it was glitch too. Then today i looked up (literally) and find fifth trash item. And thats all - mission complete.

Reactions: lagartha

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Well in my case it was different. Just yesterday i picked any trash (i thought) and was thinking it was glitch too. Then today i looked up (literally) and find fifth trash item. And thats all - mission complete.
Lovely hint... I'm an idiot and that was user error... Thanks for the hint, much appreciated...

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
i wish we had a walkthrough but the game is awesome, ty
I agree, the game is actually delivering what the original didn't/couldn't (which was weird for those of us who really went to dead end schools with drug and violence problems and teachers trying it on with us sexually all the time) and it still has a nice weave occurring in the storyline. It's fun to play and gets better with each release...

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes