Smorfleg

Feb 23, 2020
Maybe I'm not understanding an important game mechanic or something but after the initial conversation with Jefferson, I appear in the hallway and then ... What am I supposed to do? It wants me to take a picture of Kate but she is no where. I can't go to the Main Hall or Second Floor, the science room is locked, the people fucking in 103 don't seem to react to anything I can do. Am I supposed to be looking for a key? Scaring them out of the room? The only thing I can interact with is garbage and I've tried collecting it from every can and dumping it, etc but nothing happens.

• Angry
Reactions: HomeBirdBoy1979
Jun 29, 2017
Maybe I'm not understanding an important game mechanic or something but after the initial conversation with Jefferson, I appear in the hallway and then ... What am I supposed to do? It wants me to take a picture of Kate but she is no where. I can't go to the Main Hall or Second Floor, the science room is locked, the people fucking in 103 don't seem to react to anything I can do. Am I supposed to be looking for a key? Scaring them out of the room? The only thing I can interact with is garbage and I've tried collecting it from every can and dumping it, etc but nothing happens.
theres a walkthrough in some previous posts and also:
wait for more upgrades or you downloaded a early access (aka A Demo)

Last edited:

Smorfleg

Feb 23, 2020
theres a walkthrough in some previous posts and also:
wait for more upgrades or you downloaded a early access (aka A Demo)
the walkthrough is just how to respond in conversations but I can't find the girl to have the conversation and I downloaded LiS-v0.3.2.3-beta-win64.7z, from the link in the OP, is that not the right one?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What this needs is a walkthrough that tells you how to reach certain outcomes, such as this elusive handjob I've read about but can't find, instead of just telling you what you get from each specific answer. It seems to me that this is going to be the kind of game that you can't possibly get all out of in one play, because different choices are going to mean different paths, meaning content will be missed. This is unfortunate because the gameplay is very very slow.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Well, if there is a handjob, I sure didn't find it. I sure love these "say the wrong thing and the whole game is over" types of games that take days to play properly.
i forget the girls name off hand
the one that is there in front of you at the very start when you wake up you can call her from your room and meet her at the 2 whales diner

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
What this needs is a walkthrough that tells you how to reach certain outcomes, such as this elusive handjob I've read about but can't find, instead of just telling you what you get from each specific answer. It seems to me that this is going to be the kind of game that you can't possibly get all out of in one play, because different choices are going to mean different paths, meaning content will be missed. This is unfortunate because the gameplay is very very slow.
not much content to miss
play one side as a good guy no devil choices and one as pure devil and that should get you all there is

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
not much content to miss
play one side as a good guy no devil choices and one as pure devil and that should get you all there is
Ok well not much content right now but there will probably be more, and my concern is just what you said. I have to play through it twice to see everything in two separate ways. Go through all the dialogue twice, pick the locks twice, run all over the place twice, this game as it is already takes long enough to get to anything interesting once, let alone two separate times. I guess I just fine that frustrating.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
In terms of the handjob scene with Kate, it happens during her 'cool lessons' special event. Select 'Let her talk' when you can, and then proceed with the conversation. Make sure you choose to sit by her when she lets you. When you get to this part in the conversation, select 'Come on, let yourself go. ' and it will lead to it. The other choice, 'You have the will and power' leads to her fingering scene. As long as you have her affinity/corruption high enough, by making good choices earlier on, all the options will be available to you

So that should explain what exactly to do to get the handjob scene

And yeah, the guide I've written has the main aim to help you see the benefits and consequences of your actions. Telling you where to go or what to do is a secondary objective. Until there IS an official walkthrough, I wanted to help people seeing as there as so many choices and things to do. Having said that, I've updated it recently (And added quite a lot), just haven't had the time to upload it until later on today

Reactions: sivu

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Very exciting for this game, it looks super promising! Really early days yet but a lot of the base of the game is there, which is the hard part for sure. Now it's just a matter of building content and I'm certain we will get to it :)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
T
In terms of the handjob scene with Kate, it happens during her 'cool lessons' special event. Select 'Let her talk' when you can, and then proceed with the conversation. Make sure you choose to sit by her when she lets you. When you get to this part in the conversation, select 'Come on, let yourself go. ' and it will lead to it. The other choice, 'You have the will and power' leads to her fingering scene. As long as you have her affinity/corruption high enough, by making good choices earlier on, all the options will be available to you

So that should explain what exactly to do to get the handjob scene

And yeah, the guide I've written has the main aim to help you see the benefits and consequences of your actions. Telling you where to go or what to do is a secondary objective. Until there IS an official walkthrough, I wanted to help people seeing as there as so many choices and things to do. Having said that, I've updated it recently (And added quite a lot), just haven't had the time to upload it until later on today
Thanks for those directions. I assume I just have to keep getting affection from Kate, and select corruption when I can?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes