walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
There is a walkthrough. It´s here somewhere. Type walkthrough in the search bar to search this thread and it will appear
I found it, but it doesn't say anything about the smelly perk. Maybe it's not fully implemented in the game yet.

Utenlaeel

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, I appear to be stuck. I'm in Nathan's room and that's it.... Clicked on all the clickables but nothing progresses the objective. Is that as far as the game goes with that one right now?

Nevermind...... figured it out. LOL

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
patreon update

Hi folks !

Quick status update here. I've just finished the content I had planned for a new update. Now I need a full session of testing to check what I certainly broke on the way...

I might be able to post the release still during the weekend. Not sure if I'll have the time, but I'll try !

Peace !
ps
there was a image but wont load on here
showed a girl on her knees in front of the main char i think
no faces shown

Last edited:

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
patreon update

Hi folks !

Quick status update here. I've just finished the content I had planned for a new update. Now I need a full session of testing to check what I certainly broke on the way...

I might be able to post the release still during the weekend. Not sure if I'll have the time, but I'll try !

Peace !
Great news! Let's hope for a release today or tomorrow, this game is awesome so far

Reactions: frepyou

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
does becomming a patreon get you access to test ver or is the early acess only aply to same ver that gets posted here

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The Architect
I started new game, bug through keyhole:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
TheArchitect.Controllers.SexScene.SexSceneCouple.Update () (at <2748952f5bd84de7bc20e3de13dc99e0>:0)

and this later after joining the restroom :(

Anmerkung 2021-09-19 175240.png

These bugs weren't on previous versions.

Last edited:

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Lust is Stranger v0.3.4

176,5mb

Start new game or take a lot of bugs in save games!

This is the release post for build 0.3.4. My available time to work on this project is still short and the complexity of real time 3D doesn't help, but I managed add a little more content into the 'Turf War' quest and added a full new quest featuring characters you might have spied on behind a certain door. It's not a huge amount of content, but it adds a new hot scene to play with animations and camera angles.

As always, please post any bugs found here. If something game-breaking is found I'll post a patch.
To keep it clear: I'm still struggling to make regular updates as I used to. Just taking each day as it comes !

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added a new quest (Juliet) including one new hot scene
- Bug and text fixes

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017
The new update is amazing!
also the part of Juliet (hot) scene was hilarious,i can't wait for the next update how Zach is gonna to reach about this hahaha

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I just don't understand why this developer has so few supporters? He is one of the best developers if not the best. He does so many things right! His games feel like games and don't run around in circles all the time like most games that keep adding new scenes but don't move the story forward. He has finished so many games and even though he is going through such a hard time he is still trying to update. This man who does everything on his own and delivers such quality deserves at least as many supporters as Summertime Saga. Especially since his games are many times better than Summertime Saga.

I can't imagine what games we would get if he just had many more supporters.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
TheArchitect.Controllers.SexScene.SexSceneCouple.Update () (at <2748952f5bd84de7bc20e3de13dc99e0>:0)

just popped when peeking in keyhole in school halway before talking to kate

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I just don't understand why this developer has so few supporters? He is one of the best developers if not the best. He does so many things right! His games feel like games and don't run around in circles all the time like most games that keep adding new scenes but don't move the story forward. He has finished so many games and even though he is going through such a hard time he is still trying to update. This man who does everything on his own and delivers such quality deserves at least as many supporters as Summertime Saga. Especially since his games are many times better than Summertime Saga.

I can't imagine what games we would get if he just had many more supporters.
he doesn't have a discord shill brigade that does it for free.
also don't forget that the western erotic game customer base is literally proven to be retarded,0 taste and made up of paypigs.

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes