morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I couldn't reproduce that. Does it happen every time if you reload the save?
I have the same error but I figured out that it is the fault of an older version of the game save. If I play from the beginning with the current version of the game the error does not occur.

Reactions: Tarona

T00MuchTV

Sep 16, 2018
I have no idea if its my pc or the game but after juliets handjob scene the game immediately brings me back to the main menu without no save point. So basically I need to start from the previous save location I was at and that sucks but yet my fault for not saving every 5 to 3 minutes.

Dec 9, 2017
I have no idea if its my pc or the game but after juliets handjob scene the game immediately brings me back to the main menu without no save point. So basically I need to start from the previous save location I was at and that sucks but yet my fault for not saving every 5 to 3 minutes.
It's the game, the Juliet scene is the last scene this patch.

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Wow. I've never played Life is Tumblr. I have zero interest in the game. Having said that, I've seen enough rule 34 to find the female characters attractive. And the type of game is very different from the usual fare on here. I really enjoyed it!

I look forward to more interactions with Max and the Christian girl. They're my favorites.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: normalmackeral

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
How much Max content is there? Is she looking just like original - or they inflated her boobs as usual?

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
So I decided to use the previous save for the update to see what any bugs would be. The bug was me being unable to proceed with the story. Don't be lazy kids, start a new game

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I am really look forward to seeing how this game turns out, also I hope that you can name your character somewhere down the line on a bigger update!

Mister Kell

Jan 15, 2018
Really liking the game, cant wait for more - also noticed a little City Hunter Sweeper Easter egg, nice!

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes